[Ch. 2] New School, New Rules

You walked down the hallway with hands stuffed in your pockets, catching looks from the male and female students, all intriuged by your outfit and look that spelled "Bad girl." You made your way down to your locker and soon reached it, a group of skeletons in the way. You frowned, irritatingly sighing to yourself. 

You slipped your hand out from your pocket and tapped the skeletons shoulder. He wore a blue jacket with a plain white t-shirt and basketball shorts with a thick white strip that ran down on the sides. He seemed to be wearing... pink slippers? Are you even allowed to wear that and school? If so--- Heh--- you sure had to check the policy because that would be awesome. 

His lazy white dots in black eye sockets came to meet your eyes, a permanent smile plastered on his skull. "Hey, can you please move? You're kinda in the way of my locker dude," you said, gesturing behind him.

"Oh, sure! Sorry about that kiddo," he laughed, stepping from in front of your locker. You scoffed to yourself. Kiddo? Do I look like a little kid to you?  you thought abruptly.

"Thanks," you monotoned, taking action in unlocking your locker. You entered in the combination and it clicked open, allowing you to throw your bag in and skateboard. You took out your pencil pouch, all subject binder, and phone. You slammed your locker shut and looked to your left to see a similar looking skeleton. 

He wore a black poofy jacket with a fluffy hood on top of a red sweater and basketballs shorts with black and yellow sneakers. His dots were red and he was profusely sweating, a sharp toothy grin on his face to show off his glinting tooth. "Heya there sweetheart,~" he spoke flirtatiously. 

"Fuck off," you growled, your eyes igniting a red flame. He simply backed away at that, mouth--- teeth glued shut. You turned your heel only to be met by a jumpy skeleton in a blue bandana who wore a gray and blue dazzled triangle patterned shirt and light blue pants with blue sneakers. He had large yellow star irises in his eye sockets. You found it strange yet cute. 

"Hello human! I, am the magnificent Blueberry! Who might you name be?" he bubbled, reaking of energetic positivity. You chuckled.

"The name's Y/n, Baby blue,~" you flirted, causing the cute skeleton to blush. 

"W-well, Y/n, nice to meet you!" he beams, stuttering some. You notice a tall orange hoodie skeleton to the right side of you looking at you. His composure was lazy and so was his expression. He seemed sincerely laid back and chill, so you decide to acquaint yourself with him.

"What's your name tall carrot?" you asked, turning to him. 

"Uh, Rus. Nice to meet ya'," he spoke. Like you had said before, very chill. 

"Same here," you grinned, leaning against your locker. You had time to spare, might as well get acquainted with some students. You looked at the other skeletons, crossing your arms. "So, mind telling me who the rest of you are?"

 A skeleton in a hip hop clothing spoke up first, waving. "I'm Dance."'

"Fell."

"Sans."

"Dream." He wore a neat yellow sweater and brown pants.

"Ink." This skeleton wore very, and I mean, very colorful attire. It was crazy. You liked crazy.

"Mutt." He was tall like Rus but wore a bigger black jacket like Fell and a orange sweater. What you found most adorable was his sweet, trembling voice and gold canine tooth. 

"The great and terrible, Blackberry." He had bright big blue irises and wore a leather jacket with a red violet crop shirt with skinny jeans and black boots. Diva much? Yeah, definitely.

"Welp, nice to meet you all. I---"

"Dragon girl?! Oh my gosh, is that you?!" Someone interrupted, gasping. You raise a brow, confused. 

"Um..." 

The boy walked towards you, a mocking sneer on his face. "I can't believe it! After all these years!"  A middle school enemy you had made five years ago. He had challenged you in the court yard and you beat him up old school style.

You rolled your eyes knowing that voice from anywhere.

"Yeah, long time no see Nathan. What the hell do you want?"

"Nothing, just to see your ass get beaten when it's time," he smirked. You growled, leaning away from your locker. 

"Oh really? Because I quite distinctly remember---" You grabbed his collar with one hand, swiveling him around, his back slamming into the lockers with a loud impact. You grinned at the displaced fear in his eyes. "---me beating your ass the last time we met. So, did you come back for more?" 

He gulped. "You don't scare me, dragon girl." That was his offensive nickname he called you. You never liked it, in fact, you hated the nickname. You absolutely loathed the term.

"Oh, I don't do I?" you teased, a red fire summoned in the palm of your left hand, bringing it up to his view. "Hm~ Sometimes I wonder what fire feels like, don't you? The burning sensation of it eating at your flesh, embedding into the muscles, scorching through 'til there's nothing left but bones.~" The fire extinguished from your hand as you glared at him. You released your grip and pushed him from your locker. You shifted your weight to one leg, stuffing your hands in your pockets with an apathetic expression. "Get out of my sight."

Nathan scrambled back, bolting away without another word. You traced a hand through your hair, getting obscene stares from others who had witnessed the scene. You turned to meet the skeletons gaze. "What? I just gave him a little scare is all, no need to be chilled down to the bone," you grinned. A few of the skeletons chuckled nervously in reply, others groaning. "Well, let's go shall we? Class is about to begin in a few minutes."

Fell scurried up beside along with the rest as you walked down the hallway, earning admiring or unpleasant stares from others. "Not gonna lie sweetheart, you're fuckin' badass," Fell complimented, earning a chuckle from you. 

"Heh. Thanks, Cherry, not so bad yourself," you said, giving him a nickname. Fell blushed the accurate color of a cherry making you smirk in reply. Yep, definitely Cherry.

"Well, I've got geometry class, so bye!" Dream and Blueberry waved. Blackberry had to go to the gym and so did Dance. And Ink of course went to art class. That left Sans, Rus, Fell, and Mutt with you. 

You all entered the classroom, settling in your seats. You sighed putting your arms behind your head on the edge of the chair, tilting the chair back slightly with propping your feet up on your desk, a grin stretched across your lips. You closed your eyes in solemn silence. 

"I'm gonna make this school my bitch."