[Ch. 26] Just The Beginning

It was the end of the day and you had just been released from your last class. As usual, you rushed out the classroom door dragging poor G behind you.

You had to tell the others what was going on.

"Hey, slow down, Doll!" G breathed as you ran down the hallways. "We've got plenty of time!"

You let out a frustrated sigh and stop, turning around to meet his gaze. "There is no time to go slow! Now come on!"

You scoop him up in your arms, bookbag and all. G's face exploded a deep yellow hue but you ignored it and continued to run down the hall in a hurry.

You ran out the school doors and jumped over the steps, landing just fine with your feet on the ground.

"Hey guys, I've got something to tell you!" You exclaimed. They turned to you, raising a confused bone brow.

"Um... Can you put me down now?" G coughed.

You blinked at him before two and two came together. "Oh! Yeah, sure." You set him back on his feet and smirked. "Aw, don't tell me you're embarrassed. You look like a lemon in the face.~"

G rolled his dots with a scoff and stuffed his hands in his pockets, kicking up air. "No," he grumbled.

"Hmm... I should do that more often then," you chuckled mischievously.

"You had something to tell us right?" Sans asked, getting back on topic. You snapped your fingers in remembrance.

"Right, I did! Okay, so, you know about that new student... What's his name... Rodney!" You said. "That kid's definitely gotta be special in some way. Early at lunch it kind of slipped my mind, but now... I'm just stuck on it."

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well, when he passed me right before I bumped into the jock guy, there was something like an electric spark in my soul. We even made eye contact but he went on about his business supposedly," you explained, holding a hand to your chin. "His eyes are also an very unnatural kind of green, so maybe that could also be a sign. Then again, we have to make sure we're completely right about this."

"Otherwise, we'd probably be turning someone's life upside for nothing," Ink responded.

"Right," you nodded in agreement. You checked the time on your phone then shoved it back into your pocket. "Crap... I've got to go pick up my siblings. I'll see you guys tomorrow, all right?"

They waved you goodbye as you rushed to your car with a quick jog. You unlocked the car then proceeded to start the car, now in a hurry once again to pick up your siblings.

~ BIG Time Skip ~ Cuz I can XD ~

You were up and out of the house after taking your siblings to school again. You checked your text messages to see if Jackson had texted you but there was none sent so that left you a bit bitter. Now you felt like you were the parent of the household. 

Kind of ironic, huh?

Taking care of Jackson's responsibilities... Is this exactly how he felt when you were wilding out at your old school? Not responding to his texts... getting in trouble... fights...

You don't want to think about that right now.

You have other problems, like that guy with those deep shamrock green eyes. You needed to talk to him.

The screeching sound of a microphone over the intercom kicked you out of your thoughts, silencing everyone remaining in the halls. 

*GOOD MORNING AU HIGH! THIS IS YOUR PRINCIPAL SPEAKING AND I'VE COME TO TELL YOU GREAT NEWS! THREE WEEKS FROM NOW, THERE WILL BE A PROM THAT WE WILL BE HOLDING IN THE GYM. SO NOW IS THE TIME TO START VOTING FOR YOUR KING AND QUEEN OF AU HIGH! HAVE A GREAT DAY!*