[Ch. 3] Baddies

NUH-UH. YOU DON'T GET TO START THE VIDEO YET. DON'T YOU DO IT, I'M WARNING YOU!

You groaned stepping out of  the classroom, dragging your arms. "I wanna go home."

Sans chuckled. "You can't, you gotta finish the school day kiddo."

"Besides, it's only first period, you can't go home until several hours later," Rus replied.

"Yeah, yeah," you grumble, rolling your eyes. "Wait..." Your posture then Immediately perks up at the next class you have. "Oh yeah, I have Dance class next! Yes!" you excited, pumping a fist up in the air while jumping around. The skeletons watched you in amusement as you skipped down the hall, others inwardly worrying if you had a disability or something.  

You came to a stop at the dance studio in awe, your pupils becoming large and shiny in an anime like way. "Wow! My other school never had a dance studio! This is gonna be a blast!" You ran into the room, the shiny wooden floors and mirrors sparkling, both reflecting your image. All the other students sat on the floor and you ran in the middle excitedly. "Echo!" you yelled, cupping your mouth to amplify the sound. 

The students around you flinched making you snicker in reply. A hand was laid on the back of your shoulder. You turned to see who it was.

"Hello, my name is Mrs. Smith. You are the new student in my second period class, correct?" A women implied. You nodded, a grin on your face. 

"Yes ma'am, that's me."

"Well, welcome to our dance studio. Just to let you know, we are going to be doing freestyle dancing today, so no need to worry about preparations," she smiled. 

"Thanks teach," you saluted, giving her a wink before getting from the center of the circle. You plopped yourself down on the floor, criss cross apple sauce style. You looked to your right to see a girl with red flowing hair with hazel eyes and freckles. She was frowning at you to which you raised a brow at. Why was she frowning at you? You didn't know, but you didn't care either. 

You simply shrugged and looked back ahead. It appeared Dance was in this class to and was the teachers mentor since he was the best dancer. He noticed you from afar and waved at you. You grinned, waving back. 

"Alright since we have a new student, how 'bout letting her come up and dance first? " Dance smiled. You pointed at youtself and he nodded. "Come on Y/N!" 

"Eh. Might as well," you shrugged. You hopped to your feet and walked to the middle of the circle, everyone's eyes now on you. No shit it made you uncomfortable, but are you going to show it? Hell no. You sigh and choose a song, playing it from the sound speaker. You then begun. (You can start the video now)

You danced with rythm and swag, everyone watching your smooth moves in astonishment. You preferred hip hop over other types of dances because you were a tomboy. Any other dances you thought made you look girly. After the song ended, you earned a round of applause from a few of your peers including Dance of course. You bowed slightly and composed yourself, strutting to the back of the crowd, this time sitting beside Dance. 

"You've got some real awesome moves Y/n! Where'd you learn to dance like that?" Dance questions in awe. You smirked, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Nowhere, just self taught experience my man. Self taught experience indeed."

You both then turned to watch a few more students dance, some who danced solo or in groups altogether. They all had different dance styles which made the class pretty much fun. The bell rang informing you both to head to the next class. 

"Hey Dance, you know the red-headed girl with hazel eyes and brown freckles?" you specified, curious. You both walked slow side by side down the hallway. 

"You mean Caroline? Yeah, that's her," Dance frowned, concerning you slightly. 

"Well, she was staring at me earlier like I had a mustache on my face or a big 'L' signed across my forehead," you replied, making Dance laugh in response. 

"Yeah, she's probably just jealous of you or somethin'," he concluded. 

"She doesn't even know me though," you scoffed. 

"Eh. People don't have to have a reason to hate or dislike somethin' or someone, they just do," Dance spoke truthfully, you nodding in agreement.

"True, true. Well, I'm going to Drama next, which class do you have?" you asked, checking your schedule on your phone. You weren't organized, but you weren't exactly unorganized either. It was inbetween of how your routines went. Depending on how you felt.

"Shoot. I got Algebra," Dance hissed under his breath. "I'll see ya' later at the courtyard for lunch!" He turned his heel heading the opposite way of you, waving goodbye. You chuckled at his quick manner to leave and turned back ahead only to bump into a skeleton that was at least two inches taller than you.

"Sorry, didn't see ya' there," you winced, rubbing your forehead with the hind of your palm. The skeleton had a huge gaping hole upside its skull and one loud red seething iris that could look into your very soul, his clothes were like Sans but very... bloody in a way. 

"Nah, it's fine." The way he spoke was deep, his voice rumbling like gravel. You looked to your left to see two nearly identical looking skeletons, both holding a murderous gaze towards you with a wide grin. You then looked to your right to see a black goopy skeleton with tentacles out from his back and another with white and black clothing looking like some white ninja warrior. You smiled, meeting your eyes back up at the skeleton in front of you. 

They all looked cool to you, inspiring your 'badassism'. Is that a word? You didn't know, but it was yours to claim.

"My name's Y/n, what's yours?" You held out your hand for the skeleton to shake. He looked down at your hand with confused sockets then up, raising a non-existent eyebrow at you. 

"Aren't you scared?" he asked, puzzled. You shook your head.

"Nope! Besides, although you guys don't particularly look like everyone else, that's what makes you stand out the most and I think it's cool!" you smiled. "So how 'bout it? A little note on the side, my arm's gettin' tired, so please shake my hand." 

The skeleton chuckled, shaking your hand, a grin on his face. "The name's Horror."

"Nice to meet you Horror."

He then pointed to the rest of the baddie gang. (I AIN'T NEVER BEEN WITH A BADDIE UMPH, SO ADD 'EM AND I TAKE 'EM TO THE TALLY) (Sorry, I just got that song stuck in my head XD *Ahem* Proceed)  

"That's Killer and Dust, the murder twins." You put a hand under your chin, nodding with an intense face. (Just think of Trumps serious face you guys 😂)  

"Ooh~ Free XP,~" Dust cooed. 

"Ooh~ A dust pile you could be if you try that shit with me,~" you rymthed, cooing back. Killer snickered, Dust wedging his elbow into his ribcage making you chuckle at their sibling rivarly.

"Nightmare. Prince of Nightmares."

"King of Negativity thank you very much," Nightmare clarified, rolling his dots. His voice was awfully deep, brooding.

"And lastly, Cross. The silent one. He doesn't talk much, but he'll say what he needs to when the time is right," Horror shrugged. Cross shot him a glare to which Horror ignored. "Anyways, which class you got?" 

"Drama. You?" 

"Band," he replied. 

"Well, no wonder your a big guy. You handle the huge drums?" you winked to which he chuckled. 

"Yes actually. We'll see you in the courtyard then?~" he purred.

"As long as you don't plan to murder than yes, of course," you grinned. The bell rang, informing all students to head to their classes. You walked past the group, saluting them off. "Welp, I gotta go! See ya'!"