[Ch. 11] Lil Brother

"Now that we're past the, uh---Stuff. Where do you guys come from?" you asked, popping a lolipop in your mouth. "Because most of you look awfully similar to one another, you just have different personalities." 

"Well, I come from the original AU, Undertale," Sans said. "My brother Papyrus, works so that's why you don't see him around much." 

"Same, except, my brothers an asshole and goes by the name Boss instead," Fell grumbled. "He's one of the most fuckin' grumpiest people you'll ever meet." 

"I think you've already achieved that," Rus lazily grinned. 

"Ha ha. Not funny," he hissed, Rus shrugging in response. 

"And of course I, the magnificent Bluberry am Rus' brother!" Blue beamed with confidence. "We come from the AU Underswap!"

"I can see that," you chuckled against your hand. You then glanced at Mutt and Blackberry. "And  you two I'm guessing, Swapfell or FellSwap?" 

"Correct!" Blackberry shouts. Mutt just nods in response.

"I come from Dancetale of course where everyone has their different style of dancing," Dance grinned. "Mine is hip hip while my brother Papyrus' is latin style like tango, salsa, stuff like that." 

"Cool. What about you Ink and Dream? Which alternate universes do you come from?" you asked, intrigued of the their origins. 

"I come from no AU, only the void," Ink spoke, his dots a bit saddened. 

"Me and Nightmare come from the same AU, Dreamtale," Dream said, exchanging looks with Nightmare, him shooting negtivity Dreams way. "We're brothers." You nodded understanding and turned to look at the other four. 

"Killertale."

"Dusttale."

"Horrortale."

"Xtale"

"Awesome! Wait... what about G?" you questioned. 

"He comes from Echotale. He's a fusion of Gaster and Sans together," Rus explained. 

"Cool! No wonder!" you awed, your eyes becoming large and sparkly. "Wait, who's Gaster?" 

"That's another story," Sans said. 

"What about you human? Which universe are you from?" Blueberry asked. You paused, thinking about it. 

"I'm perhaps come from Elementtale? I'm not sure but I know my mother came from that AU so... Yeah," you sighed. "She was a monster with the element of light itself and my father was human and he came from this universe that we're in now, so that pretty much explains it." 

"Well, how come we didn't see them the last time we went to your house?" he questioned. 

"They're uh-----They're dead," you chuckled, masking the sadness in your voice. 

"I'm terribly sorry human! I did not mean to---"

"It's alright Baby Blue, it was something that happened a long time ago anyways," you grinned, a corner of you mouth itching to drop. You never really were good at hold fake expressions, especially when you weren't happy. Nightmare sensed the negative energy emitting off your aura, knowing for a fact that you weren't fine. 

"You're sad," he said. "I can feel your energy across the table."

"Ah, right. I forgot you could sense peoples negative energy, huh?" you frowned. "I'm fine. No need to worry about it."

"Kiddo?" 

"Yes, Sans?"

"You're gripping onto the table a bit too hard there," Sans said. You looked down to realize your nails had dug into the wood, burning it slowly. You let go, a awkward smile on your face. 

"Woopsie, my bad!" You scratched the back of your head, getting up from the table. Just in time, like on cue, your phone rang immediately. You took it out from your back pocket and answered the call. "Hello?"

*Y/n, they're trying to get me! I---I---" You waited for him to respond, his breath shaky and quavered, alarming your senses quickly.

 "Chris, tell me where you are," you said. You heard a crash and shifting of feet. "Chris? Chris! Shit!" You growled and remained on the call as you went on your chip tracker app, Chris' location present for you to see. "He's in a fucking alleyway near Raymond Road! He's not supposed to be there! It's a fucking Saturday, why is he in an alleyway?!" You snapped your head towards the closest skeleton to you. "Sans, do you think you can teleport me halfway across town?" 

"I can only teleport to places that i've seen, not foreign locations," Sans explained, shaking his head sadly. "Sorry." 

"Shit!" you yelled. You paced up and down the kitchen twice and then came to a stop. The solution hit you. It had been awhile, but you could still do it well, it just required a bit more energy. "Move back," you told everyone. The skeletons stepped from in front of you as you extended your hand out, your eyes going white as you combined your powers, a dark matter swirling around your arm and shooting forward, forming itself into a portal. 

"Don't follow me through the portal, it's not safe. I'll tell you when everythings over," you spoke, your voice dark and cold. You rushed through the portal before the skeletons could stop you, the portal shutting afterwards. 

You arrived at the otherside, appearing before the scene you wish had never been brought forth in the first place. Before you, you saw three teenage boys snickering at a scrunched up boy, his blood splattered on the cold concrete. Hatred and rage filled you, you growling animalistically catching the boys attention. 

"Is this who you called to save you? Your sister? What are you gonna do? Bitch slap me?" The blonde hair boy laughed. Just in a milisecond, you rushed forward, your hand at the boys neck with him pinned up  against the wall with his feet hanging from the ground.

"I can do more than just bitch slap you, I can kill you and not give two fucks about it," you smirked. The boys' eyes widened at your white clear eyes, your face and arms covered with white swirling marks entracing your skin.

"Get her!" The boy yelled. You let go of the blonde haired boy, snapping your fingers as black chains keep him stuck to the wall. You turned your heel, swiveling around to the boys with switchblades. 

"Why you're nothing but highschoolers bullying a middle schooler. Praying on the weak. You make me sick."

They charged at you, each attacking opposite sides as their strategy. You broke the brunettes wrist and snapped it using your index and thumb finger before slamming him into the wall. The back of his head hit the wall, making him go unconscious. The last boy stabbed you in your side, yet you did not flinch. 

You grabbed his fist and took out the blade, a gold liquid oozing from your side by just a little. The boys green eyes went wide as you shot him a cold glare. You hung him up by his arm and opened your mouth wide, your small canines becoming huge fangs. You bit into the boys shoulder, him giving out a blood curdling scream before passing out.  

You simply dropped him with a thud and turned your heel, walking over to your younger brothers body. You picked up his body, Chris shaking and still conscious. His clothes were tattered and bloody and dirty. You held him closer to your chest as you picked him up bridal style. "Y-y/n?" he coughed, bloody spilling from his mouth. 

"Shh. Don't speak lil bro, you need your strength," you hushed him. "I'm gonna get you to the hospital in a jiffy, trust me. Rest for now."  You closed his eyes,  using your magic to slip him off  into a deep sleep. Wings sprouted from your back made of black fire. 

Your phone then rung, you being quick to answer and putting phone up to your ear. 

*Y/n, you alright? Where are you?!* Sans asked. 

"I'm fine, just meet me at the hospital. I'll explain everything their." You then hung up the phone. and sprung up into the air at maxium speed, heading towards the hospital.