[Ch. 15] Winding Down

You all settled down in the movie theater room with popcorn, drinks, and of course, your homework.

The movie was pretty action packed which had you, Killer, Dust, Fell, Dance, and G  vocally egging on the main character to beat the antagonists ass.

"Beat his ass Thor!"

"Yeah, you got this!"

"Kick his ass to the next dimension!'

"Language!" Dream warned.

"Apologies Mother." You all sheepishly apologized in unison, turning back to the movie screen. G passed you the popcorn and you gladly took a handful before passing it on to Cross. 

You scribbled the rest of your notes down then put them away in your bookbag. Your phone buzzed in your jacket pocket getting your attention. You took it out and swiped the accept video call button.

"Hiya! It's Ben Dover here, how may I help you?" You greeted happily, earning a few snickers around the room.

*Well, hiya Ben Dover. My name is Shewannabangham.*

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Good one Jin, good one," you laughed, wiping a tear. "So, how's going abroad for ya'?"

*Great actually. I'm still trying to get the hang of the language though, French is a bit difficult,* Jin chuckled.

"Ah, okay then. Vous êtes beau aujourd'hui bon monsieur," you giggled. Jin gave you a puzzled look.

*Y/n, you know I don't understand,* he whined.

"I said, you look handsome today good sir," you grinned. Jin's pale face lit up a faint pink making you laugh in response. "Yeah, that's a bit of French right there if you need it."

*You're such a tease!*

"I've been told," you smirked. Blueberry hopped on the back of your seat, peering over your shoulder.

"Hello human in the screen!" He waved. You chuckled and turned the phone to share the both of you within the image.

"Jin, say hi to Blueberry! Isn't he adorable?"  You squealed. "Oh, and Mutt. There the sweetest cinnamon rolls you'll ever meet!"  Mutt shyly waved to the camera then put his hood over his head to hide the soft blush on his cheekbones. "Aw, he's just shy that's all."

*I see. You're quite excited to introduce me. Any others?* Jin chuckled. 

"Well, you got Dream, Ink, Sans, Fell, Nightmare, Killer, Cross, Dust, Dance, Blackberry, Rus, Horror, and G."

"But you can call me Daddy,~" G purred. "Ow!" A small humerus bone was chucked at the back of his skull.

"Keep your dick in your pants," Sans sighed in irritation.

"Heh. You should be tellin' him that instead of me," G grinned, pointing over his shoulder to Fell.

"Hey! Don't go callin' me out just because you said something I would say! I'm not the one who said it, so fuck off!" He growled.

"Guys shut up! I'm trying to watch the movie and all I can hear are your squeaky ass voices!" Rus said. G and Fell exchanged looks and rolled their eyes.

"Makes us Linky." They said in unison. Rus stopped chewing on his tooth pick and stood up with empty eye sockets. A dark aura consumed the room, you knowing a fight was about to go down.

"Ugh, I'm surrounded by imbeciles," Blackberry sighed, holding a hand to his head in exhaustion.

You turned out of your seat and flipped the camera to view around the room. "As you can see, a fights about to go down, so I'll see ya' later Jin." You flipped the camera around with a sigh.

*I understand. Call me when you're free, okay?*

"And alone? Will do partner. See ya'."

*Bye.*

The call ended and when you set your phone down, nearly everyone was in the fight or trying to stop it. Just how could a situation escalate that much in ten seconds?

"Guys stop fighting!" You shouted. The fact that no one was listening got on your nerves.  "I. Said. STOP!" You are eyes ignited a light grey, the mist surrounding all of the skeletons separating one another in mid air. "Now, that's enough. Rus, G, Fell, Sans. Apologize to one another, now."  

The four glared at each other, growling in refusal. You put the rest of the skeletons down but kept them in the air.

"I won't put you down until you all apologize," you said, crossing your arms. You tapped your foot against the floor, a cocked brow in waiting. "I'm waiting."

"You can't hold us up here forever Y/n," Rus said. You smirked, a swirling wind swarming under you allowing you to sit.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can. And I don't mind waiting, so unless you don't want to stay here all night, then I suggest you all do as I say and apologize."

The movie room remained silent at least for ten minutes before someone spoke up.

"Fine! Since all of ya' are not manly enough to apologize, I'm sorry," Fell snarled. You set Fell down from your elemental hold and looked to the other three skeletons.

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

You set Sans and G down, leaving Rus to be the last one left. Rus and you stared at each other contest to see who'd break first. Of course, it wasn't going to be you though, you were tough. You brought him closer to you to where you were face to face.

"Apologize. Even if you don't mean it, apologize. If you do, I'll give you something in return."

"And what is that?" He asked.

"I'll tell you after you apologize,"  you negotiated. Rus gave you a tired, frustrated look to which you only innocently smiled at. Two more minutes of silence and he gave up.

"Fine. I apologize for my actions," he groaned.

"Good boy!" You clapped, setting him down.

"My reward?" Rus inquired.

"My charm,~" you winked, blowing him a bubble kiss. Rus rolled his dots and stuffed his hands in his hoodie, cheekbones glowing slightly. You laid in the air, floating with ease in relaxation. "Now that we've all been settled down, how about we do something fun? I mean, everyone's finished with there homework right, so why not?"

"Oh! Oh! What about the dance studio?" Dance asked. "We can dance and have some fun there."

"Great idea Dance! Anybody disagree?" You looked around for objections to find none. "Good, let's go then!"

You dropped to your feet and rushed out the door with Dance leading the way.