[Ch. 16] Just Dance

When you entered the dance studio room, the space shocked you.

*GASP* "This room is huge! And you have a humongous box speakers?! Oh my gosh that's awesome!" You excited, your voice echoing through the room as you hopped up and down excitedly.

Dance went over to the box speakers and took an ipod off from the top.

"What song you guys wanna dance to first?" He asked.

"Uh.... Stay by Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber?" Nightmare suggested with a shrug.

"Simp," Ink snickered. Nightmare shot Ink a venomous look.

"Shut up," he hissed.

"That's a good song, let's play that," you agreed. Dance nodded and scrolled to find the song. "Now, who's going to dance with me besides Dance?" You turned your heel, putting your hands on your hips, looking to the skeletons leaned against the wall.

"I don't dance, so I'll have to pass," Sans said, shaking his head. You frowned about to say something until the door bell was heard, Blueberry springing up in excitement.

"I'll get it!" He shouted, racing out the door.

"I better go with him, don't want him scare away to whoever's at the door," Rus sighed, turning his heel out the room.

"Guys come on, you don't have to be good at dancing, you can just... Go with the flow," you smiled. You looked to G, he shook his head.

"Sorry, I'll have to pass on this one," he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his skull. You pouted and turned back to the displayed mirrors, reflecting them behind you making you huff in frustration. 

You waited for Dance to find the song, your siblings coming in the room just in time to save the day.

"N/n!" Maya called out, running up to you with glee. You turned your heel, her wrapping around around your waist and nearly knocking you over.

"Hey, missed me princess?" You chuckled, patting her head as she looked up with a sweet smile.

"I always miss you silly!" Maya giggled. You picked her up and swung her around in a hug, not being able to contain the happiness she gave you. Gosh you had such a sweet little sister and you were grateful for it. Two boys were enough.

"Alright, put her down," Jackson said. You rolled your eyes playfully and set Maya down, Chris walking over, a small bandaid on the side of his forehead.

You both stared at each other before breaking into a smirk.

"You think you can follow my lead?" You asked, cocking a brow. Chris scoffed.

"Oh, I know I could."

"Heh, you're on."

Jackson facepalmed himself, sighing in knowledge of what was about to happen.

"Guys, let's not be stupid," he whined.  You pointed over to dance, a determined look on your face, your confidence leading the way.

"Dance, hit it!"

Dance tapped the song and it began playing.

"Hmph! You're pretty good lil bro, but can you do this?"

You did a back flip and triple axel spin, going back down to the ground spinning on your back and coming to a stop facing on your side the skeletons. You did a simple wink and kiss making them blush and look away.

"Yeah, just not the flirty part," Chris commented as you popped up from the floor. You put him in a headlock and noogied his skull.

"Come 'ere you egghead!" You grinned, messing up his hair.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Stop, you're messing up my hair!" He laughed. Streams of water enveloped you, forcing you to let go of Chris.

"Hey! What's the big idea?" You pouted, crossing your arms as you floated in mid air. Jackson gave you the look and you whined like a child.

"But I don't wanna go home! I wanna stay!"

"Nope." He threw you over his shoulder much to your dismay in which you could not escape because your feet and wrists were binded so you couldn't really move.

"Put me down waterboy!" 

"No Y/n, you have school in the morning and I have work. Let's go. Thanks for looking after my sister guys," Jackson waved. The skeletons waved back with smiles, chuckling at the scene before them. You growled.

"What?! I was the one looking after them you moron! Let me go right now or so help me I'll roast you—"

"Shut it Mrs. Doubtfire." Jackson covered your mouth with water as you thrashed around on his shoulder.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!"

Oh, you were for sure going to kill him later.

"Chris, Maya, say goodbye to Y/ns friends," he gestured.

"Bye everyone!" They smiled.

"Bye."

Once you all left the skeletons mansion, Jackson still didn't put you down because he knew you'd run right back like a pack rat. When he buckled you in the car, he still didn't let his restraints go, so Chris was able to poke and annoy you all he wanted which you guess was your karma for the headlock and noogie thing.

For the rest of the car way, you planned for both their demises and how fun it would be to     run around like a fireball towards them.

Yeah... You were definitely going to do that.

You had done it before and they shrieked like little girls begging you to stop chasing them while your whole body's on fire. Why? Because you wanted to give them a hug of course!

And yet you were to do it again once you were free.

Twenty minutes later, you had all entered the house. You insisted to Maya that she go to the living room to watch cartoons to which she agreed happily. You took off your boots and leather jacket, throwing them to the ground.

"Oh boys,~" You sang sickly, a conniving grin on your face. You set yourself a flame, hair turning white and eyes a ruby blaze. Their eyes went wide as you extended your arms out to them. "Want a hug?"

"Shit run!" Chris shouted.

"You go this way, I go that way!" Jackson ordered. You laughed maniacally as the two bolted different directions.

"Let the games begin.~"