[Ch. 5] Annoying Jock In The Back Seat

Fifth period. So close until the end of the fricking day, you thought. At least three more hours and you could scadaddle out of this place on your skateboard. You waved off most of your skeleton friends who had other classes leaving you by yourself for Social Studies. 

You put in one of your airpods and played one of your favorite songs on your phone, bobbing your head to the music as you walked down to your class. You reached class within four minutes tops and settled your stuff down under your seat. Jamming to the music, you tapped your pencil and pen against the desk creating a rythmic beat. Then, someone just had to ruin the vibe by clanking their desk against yours from behind. 

You tried to continue your small vibing fiesta but it was met by constant clanks of the desk from behind you, making your eye twitch in anger, it ablazing a bright red. You let go of your pen and pencil and turned around fully to meet the person who was doing such an irritating gesture. Your knees on your chair, you slammed your hands down on the students desk, making it stop racking back and forth. 

"Hey~ Would you quit it with the desk bumping? It's really annoying," you strained a smile, the right corner of your mouth twitching. You looked at the male student and his friends, them looking at you with a tad bit of reluctance. The matching lettered jackets. Jocks. *Sigh* Of course they are.

"Ah I see, sorry 'bout that," he grinned, looking you up and down. His friends seemed to check you out as well. You wanted to smash their faces in at how they were looking at you, but you couldn't afford a fight on the first day of school. Not now over simple boys anyways. "Hey, aren't you the new student?"

"Not after 24 hours I'm not," you replied, sarcastic. The boy had blonde hair and green eyes, his skin tan. 

"So, what's your name? My name's Blake." 

Is he serious right now?! You clearly weren't interested and apparently he didn't take the hint with your set of tone. You hated when guys hit on you, it was always annoying. 

"Hugh Jass," you jested, your tone flat and eyes half lidded. Some of the students around snickered under their breaths, holding back their laughter.

"Very funny, but what is your real name?" Blake asked, grinning. "I won't stop bothering 'til I do." 

"Just call me Kindle," you said, turning around.

"Is that your real name?" he questioned. 

 You folded your arms behind your head on the back of the chair, sighing as you slouch down. You tilted your head back to look at him upside down. "It's an old nickname, but call me what you want as long as it's not offensive. I don't tolerate bullcrap name calling."

"Alright Kindle it is," Blake smiled, making you roll your eyes. 

"Alright class, let's start with the Cold War! In summary what was the Cold War? Can anybody answer that for me?" Mrs. Simons asked. The rest of the class silent, you sighed and raised your hand. "Yes Ms. L/n, go ahead." 

"The Cold War was a long period of tension between the democracies of the western world and the communist countries of eastern Europe. The west was led by the United States and eastern Europe were led by the Soviet Union. These two countries became known as superpowers. They waged on political, economic, and propaganda fronts and had only limited resources to weapons," you summarized thoroughly with ease. Mrs. Simmons eyes lit up at you knowing such knowledge about the subject beforehand. 

"Thank you for that fantastic prompt Ms. L/n, I appreciate it very much. Although you're new to this school, you sure seem to know much more than what I've taught my students this whole unit," she smiled, emphasizing the last part to the rest of her class. She clicked the board, a slideshow presentation being shown. "Now class, let's get to work shall we?"

Some students shot you a glare, but you didn't seem to care. After all, social studies was one of your favorite subjects, so you were kind of a geek at it. Although, you would never admit that out loud. 

~ Time Skip ~ Should I add G? ~

You grabbed your stuff and rushed out of class, Blake following after you like a lost puppy. It was annoying. Why couldn't he just follow his friends? Oh, right, because he's chasing after you. He followed you to your locker as you swung it open, shoving your all subject binder and pencil pouch inside. You put them in your back pack and slung it over your shoulder.

"So?~"

"So, fuck off, I didn't ask you to tag along," you retorted, slamming your locker door shut.

"Oh come on, don't be like that," Blake cooed, walking beside you, a smirk on his face. Oh how you wish you could sock him right in the middle of his face, sending him into a nearby wall. It would fill you with absolute great undenying pleasure. Unfortunately, that fantasy would only exist in your thoughts. 

Blake slung an arm over your shoulder and you elbowed his side making him retract his arm back, wincing.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" you asked, raising a frustrated brow. "You're extremely annoying and I'm this close to putting my hands on you."

"You wouldn't do that to little handsome ole' me," he flirted, leaning down to your face. You leaned back away from him and flicked his forehead with a fiery finger. "Ow! That hurt!" Blake rubbed at the red spot on his forhead, a pout on his face from the temporary pain. You brought your index finger up to your lips and blew out the small flame. 

"Good. Now you know to not be so close to me," you replied. You both came across a group of cheerleaders, you noticing the redhead from earlier in dance class. She walked up to Blake and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

Ah, so they were boyfriend and girlfriend? Good to know. However, you found the lovey dovey sight extremely gross. They both seemed like flirtatious whores who would fuck anything that walks. You shuddered at the thought in disgust. Bleh.

"Blakey, I missed you baby,~" Caroline spoke flirtatiously. She turned to you with digust in her expression looking you up and down. "And who's this?" she asked, her voice sounding nasty and bratty like she's from Beverly Hills, California. She just might be, you thought. A smiled stretched across Blakes lips, him introducing you. 

"Caroline, this is Kindle. Kindle, this is Caroline," he introduced, gesturing back and forth between us. You heard Caroline scoff under her breath, amking you shift your weight to one leg and cross your arms in reply. 

"Yeah, I already know her from a friend," you smirked. You turned on your phone, checking the time. "Well, sorry to cut things short, but I gotta go. See ya'. Oh, and Caroline? Tell your boyfriend to keep his hands off me, okay? I don't like being touched, otherwise that handsome face of his is gonna get bashed in. Kay bye now!" You waved, running down the hallway.