[Ch. 17] Pranks and Disturbing Thoughts

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Got 'em!" You, Dust, and Killer snickered in unison.

Each of you had walked up the classroom at random periods of time and stuck as many sticky notes onto Mrs. Tide Pods— I mean Mrs. Tides back.

There was a total of fifteen, none of which the students acknowledged to her which was the absolute best part. Each of you had teleported or vanished rushing back and forth to see who could get the most before the teacher noticed or the bell rung.

"Ha! I got six, I win!" You boasted in whisper.

"No, class isn't over yet," Killer argued.

"Well, it's about to be in two minutes," Dust grinned. "Tick tock then. All you need is to get three more sticky notes on her back to outdo Y/n."

"Alright, bet. In fact, I'll do five instead," Killer replied, grabbing the small notes of paper. You raised a brow at him, a smirk on your lips.

"Remember, you can only make two trips back to your seat, so you better get it right or otherwise, you know what," you warned, crossing your arms over one another. "Game over. Detention."

"Yeah, I know."

Killer teleported behind Mrs. Tide as she wrote on the board, her back faced towards the class as she was explaining some crap that you chose not to acknowledge at the moment.

You and Dust watched as Killer stuck two sticky notes on the teachers leaving only three left. Both of you looked on in anticipation as did the other students, trying not to stare or give hint they weren't paying attention.

"Come on... Come on..."

Mrs. Tide turned around causing Killer to immediately teleport back to his seat, a sigh of relief leaving the three of the troublemakers. 
She looked at them with a strict gaze as they innocently smiled and whipped her head back to the board.

Killer teleported back up to the front of the classroom, creeping up slowly behind her. He raised his sticky note hand, you and Dust shaking your head knowing what he was about to do.

The exact moment the bell rung, Killer smacked the last three sticky notes on Mrs. Tides back and teleported back to his chair before she could turn around.

"Who did that? Who hit me in the back?!" She asked, anger in her tone. "What the—Sticky notes?! Alright, who did this?"

Killer wiped the nonexistent sweat off his bone brow, a grin on his teeth.

"Come on, let's hurry up and scram before she suspects it's us!" You whispered, grabbing his arm. Dust jumped up and grabbed his stuff quickly, Killer doing the same.

As the students rushed out, Mrs. Tide stopped the three of you short.

"You three, stop right there!"

"Shit, run!" Dust shouted. The three of you bolted out the door, running down the hallway in opposite directions of one another.

"See you guys later after school!" You waved. Dust and Killer did the same, leaving Mrs. Tide in a raging fit of anger.

Hopefully, she would forget tomorrow... Right?

~ Time Skip ~ Brought to you by a Sexy Fish
(*'ω`*) ~

"Okay, you gotta admit... Those baby bunnies were absolutely irresistible. Ooh, they were so cute! I wish, I could've taken one home with me!" You gushed in memory of Chemistry class. The teacher had brought his pets to class to motivate the students in finishing their class work so they could pet one of the bunnies. And for you, of course the tactic it worked.

"They were so cute and small and fluffy!"

"I'll say," G chuckled.

"So what do we do now?" Ink asked. You shrugged.

"I don't know. We could go—" Two male students came down the hallway, bumping into your group on purpose.

"You suck ass!" They snickered.

"How do you know what ass tastes like?" You queried, a smirk drawn on your lips. The two boys immediately grew silent as you shifted your weight to one leg, arms crossed. "What? I'm waiting."

"NANI THE FUCK?!!"

"Come on Bryan, let's get out of here," the boy spoke with a bright blush, hand grabbing his friends shoulder to move him forward.

"Yeah, they definitely fucked each other once and said nothing about it," you hummed amusedly. The skeletons raised a brow at you, you mirroring their actions. "What? I was just making an accurate analysis based on their body language."

"Y/n, sometimes the things you say are better off kept to yourself," Rus said.

"What do you mean by 'fucked' each other?" Blueberry asked, you and Rus slowly turning to him with a nervous gaze. You both laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of your necks. Rus shot you a quick murderous glare to which you gave him an aggressive but apologetic one, not meaning to ruin or possibly destroy his brothers innocence.

"Well, uh, about that.."

"I think my ears have been assaulted," Dream cried.

"You don't have ears," Nightmare deadpanned.

"It still hurts though," he pouted, Nightmare rolling his dots in response.

"Drama queen."

"Why do I hang out with such peasants? " Blackberry sighed to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Guys, I'm hungry. Can we go get something to eat?" Horror grumbled.

"You're always hungry big boy," Sans grinned.

"Says the skeleton who drinks ketchup day and night," he chuckled. Sans pointed an accusing finger, wide smile a flat line.

"Hey! You keep my ketchup out of this! At least I don't have a thing for human flesh and blood!"

"Everyone has they're own thing, like me, I like knives," Dust chimed in.

"No one asked you," Killer replied.

"Exactly," Sans agreed. Dust simply shrugged. 

"Nobody has to, I invited myself," he grinned, hand confidently to his chest.

"Can we all just get along and go somewhere to eat? I'm fucking hungry!" Dance shouted to the top of his lungs. Everyone paused, eyes blinking at him.

"Sorry," you all apologized sheepishly.

"We can go to Miller's Café down the street if that's alright with you guys,"  Mutt suggested.

"Sure, that's a good place to eat."

Everyone shrugged in approval, a worried hesitant feeling overriding your thoughts on going to the establishment. G had teleported you all in a flash, you gulping down the saliva in your mouth. Entering, a beautiful whiff of pumpkin spice hit your nose and the smell of blackberry cider.

You all sat down at a large table, everyone conversing at least normal again. You sighed, looking around at the old but welcoming decorations. Gosh you had missed this place
However, you stopped coming here for one reason. Him.

The click of a pen was heard bringing your attention to the one person you didn't wish to see. His sharp smile beamed brightly, uniform always form fitting on his athletic build.

"Hello, my name's Hunter and I'll be your server today. How may I help you?" 

Well shit, isn't this just your lucky day?