[Ch. 9] Rude

"Come on guys, let's go!" you yelled, doing cartwheels and flips down the stairs to the sidewalk. 

"Y/n, be careful will you?! What you're doing is dangerous!" Dream cautioned, chasing after you along with Sans and Blueberry. 

"Slow down kid!" he said. 

"Human, you mustn't be so wreckless!" Blueberry warned. 

"Ha ha ha ha! F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the big city!~" you sang, cartwheeling your way down the street. "Ha ha ha ha ha! Weekend here I come!" After doing one final flip, you bumped into something, your face the first to feel. "Ow! I could've sworn I wasn't near a street pole or somethin'..." You paused and raised your hands to push slowly away from the object, feeling fabric instead of metal. You stopped and looked up to see it was a handsome guy with soft ember eyes and dark blue blackish hair. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. You okay?" he asked. Footsteps were heard running up from behind you. 

"You okay Y/N?" G asked. 

"Kiddo?"

"Human?"

"Sweetheart?"

You stared at the man, a soft crimson burning your cheeks. "Uh..." He raised a brow at you, a bit uncomfortable. 

"Um... Are you okay?" he repeated, rubbing the back of his neck. All of a sudden you were yanked back by a skeletal pair of arms. 

"Hey what's the big idea?! I wasn't done!" you huffed, looking to see the villian. It was Rus, a lazy grin on his skull. 

"You seemed like you were pretty stuck to 'im, so I handled it," he shrugged. 

"Put me down you tall carrot!" you struggled, flapping your arms and legs which did no good against his height and balance. Curse being short, you thought. You huffed and gave up moving, making Rus chuckle in reply to your actions of defeat. 

"Alright, i'll put ya' down, but no more crazy gymnastics stuff," he established, putting you down. You sighed, brushing yourself off. 

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. Now you---" You turned to the man, pointing at him. "--I apologize for bumping into you. Also, please tell me your name," you smiled, fluttering your eyelashes innocently." The skeletons all gave you a questioning look. Like, what the fuck?! You just met this guy and you're asking for his phone number?!

The man scratched the back of his head and shook his head in amusement, chuckling. "Jin, it's nice to meet you," he smiled. 

"Jin... That's Korean for jewel or truth, is it not?" you smirked. He nodded. 

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Jin asked, shifting his weight to one leg. 

"I lived in South Korea for two years between the ages 5 and 7," you chuckled. "Being that young in a beautiful foreign country like that, you pick up some things."  

"What the fuck is happening?" Fell asked, whispering to the rest. They all shrugged. 

"I don't know but it seems like she's flirting a lot," Blackberry frowned, crossing his arms. "Hmph." You from afar after talking with Jin had recieved his phone number and waved him goodbye. 

"Hey guys we can go now!" you waved, returning to the group. "I got his phone number, now we're friends!"

"You sure have a habit of boys don't you?" Blackberry growled. You paused, raising a brow in confusion. 

"Huh? But I just said---" 

"Don't give me such an idiotic look human! If you haven't noticed, your actions are extremely slutty!"