[Ch. 4] Rivals

Apparently, you weren't alone in Drama class all by yourself. There was Sans, Rus, Fell, Mutt, and Blackberry. They told you since Drama was super easy, it was practically no effort whatsoever which pleased you. 

You guys all practically goofed off until the teacher announced to the class that you all were rehearsing a script from a certain film. Mr. Techa told you all to split into groups of three due to each scene containing at least three people. You grinned and immediately jumped towards Mutt, wrapping your arms around his jacket sleeve. 

"I claim Mutt!" you exclaimed. Blackberry stomped childishly, his face angry. 

"You cannot, he's my brother!" he bickered. 

"Too bad. I got him first, so finders keepers,~" you cooed. You then turned to look up at Mutt. "You're cute. I think I'm gonna keep you for a long time,~" you purred, Mutts face going completely orange as he looked away from you, full on shy. "Aaaww. Don't look away, I was just getting started." You added Sans to your group to which Fell and Blackberry found offensing. 

"Oh come on, really?!" Fell caterwauled. 

"Don't be sad, I'll sit beside you at lunch. I promise Cherry," you grinned. Red's cheekbones flared up a bright red, him rolling his dots. Rus, him, and Blackberry got to their scene.

"Yeah, yeah." 

"Well then, let's start our scene!" you gestured Sans and Mutt, clapping your hands together. "We mustn't dilly, or we mustn't dally! We've got things to do!" Sans and Mutt follow as you read your lines. 

"I'll be John," Sans said. 

"I-I guess I'll be Jack," Mutt stuttered. 

"And that leaves the role of Riley to me. Aaaannd..... Action!"

~ Time Skip ~ Cuz I can ~

"Ha ha ha ha ha! That was hilarious!" you laughed, holding your stomach and wiping a tear while walking with the boys out of Drama class. 

"Don't laugh human! It was a simple mistake in acting!" Blackberry flushed, his cheekbones a dark violet. 

"Nah, I gotta. That was absolute, dignified comedy gold," you wheezed. You came to a stop, holding a hand up to indicate a pause within the group as you fell to your knees and over to the side, a laughing fit again. "I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously right now." 

"Come on, we gotta go to lunch to meet the rest," Rus smiled, extending a hand out to you. "Can't keep 'em waitin'." Your fit of laughter died down and you grabbed Rus' hand, him pulling you up easily.

"Hah... Thanks Rus," you sighed, your lungs finally no longer wheezing from stupidity. 

"No problem," he grinned. 

You all reached the courtyard in a matter of minutes seeing Blueberry, Dance, Ink and Dream waving you guys over. Settling at the table you look around for the another group of skeletons you had seen just before your last class. 

"Hm..." you thought. 

"What's wrong kiddo?" Sans asked. 

"Nothin', just looking for a couple of people," you shrugged. Spotting Horror and Nightmare, you jump up out of your seat and leave the table."Be right back!" You slow down your pace coming to a stop in front of the two. "Hey guys!" 

"Oh, hey Y/n. You comin' over to sit with us?" Horror asked. 

"Um, yeah, but I also have some other friends I'm sitting with and I was kinda hopin' you'd join me," you grinned, rubbing the back of your neck.