[Ch. 13] Cuddle Wuddles (^o^)

"Horror, let go of Y/n will you? You're going to squeeze her to death!"  Blackberry huffed. Horror only gripped onto you tighter, but not enough to hurt you.

"Nuh-uh, my human," he growled. Dust and Sans leaned against the doorway, sighs leaving the both of them. Blackberry was standing at the right side of your bed, stomping his foot for Horror to let go of you. Mutt, Fell Blueberry, and Cross stood on the left while G, Nightmare, Dream, and Killer stood on the right. 

Horror rested his chin on your head, huge arms holding you as you kept your arms at his. Although he was a giant, he was actually quite gentle. Something you found to be adorable. 

"It's okay Black, he's gentle!" you smiled. 

"No, he needs to let you rest! It's been three days now since the incident and both you and your brother are not yet properly healed!" Blackberry shouted. 

"Calm down, he won't hurt 'er," Fell hushed. 

"Do... you want a hug Black?" you asked, extending your arms out. 

"Not while I'm holding you," Horror purred, nuzzling his skull against your cheek. You giggled in reply.

"Horror, you have to share whether you like it or not."

"No," he refused, you sighing at his childishness. 

"Mm.... Someone help me," you moaned. Footsteps were heard approaching the doorway, Jackson in view. 

"You called?" Jackson question with a raised brow. 

"Horror won't let go!" you whined, extending your arms forward. "Help meh!"

"Horror, let go of Y/n please," Jackson demanded with a calm tone. Horror grumbled but listend and let go of you. You crawled out of his lap and did a fist bump in the air. 

"Yes, I'm free! Thanks Jackson old buddy pal!" you smiled. Jackson chuckled, turning his heel back out.

"No problem sis. And make sure to do your homework!"

You groaned, sliding your back over the edge of your bed with a groan as your hair touched the floor. "UUUUGGGHHH, fine," you groaned.  Your baggy shirt sagged down some over your stomach. "Great, homework. Yay..." With upside down vision you saw G, Nightmare, Dream, and Killer all looking down at you. "How's life up there, good?" You asked. 

"Seems so," G chuckled. "What about you?"

"It appears I've hit rock bottom," you grinned with a sigh. Everyone chuckled at your pun, Blueberry and Blackberry groaning in reply. 

"Why must you imitate our brothers, human? Why?" Blueberry screeched, you laughing at his childish fit. 

"Sorry, I just had  to do it. I couldn't resist." You sat back up with a grunt, tugging your shirt down. You looked over to your desk to see the papers the boys had delivered to you from the classes you took. A grey mist surrounded them, bringing them towards you. 

"Must you be so lazy?" Blackberry scolded lightly, rolling his dots. 

"Hey, I got powers, why not use them?" You shrugged, interchanging a pencil between your fingers. "Now, let's get to work baby!" You did your math homework first since it was the easiest then social studies, chemistry, and ELA. 

By the time you were finished, a majority of your skelebuddies had joined you on your bed. Dust and Fell were sleeping closest to you leaning against your shoulders while Blueberry laid against your chest in your lap. You laid your back against G's ribcage, Dream and Nightmare snoring softly against his shoulders. Sans, Mutt, Killer, Cross, Blackberry, Horror, and Ink slept on top of each other, not minding the compacted space. 

You chuckled to yourself at the sight, having an idea in mind. You reached slowly for your phone, careful not to disturb the skeletons sleep. You then retalliated back in your spot and went onto your camera app, bringing the phone up over your sleeping skelebuddies. You smiled with a wink, raising a peace sign and snapping the shot silently. 

You lowered the phone to your closer view and grinned at the photo before you. You edited the photo adding the text: "Skelebros Nap Time" You then uploaded the photo as your background picture and turned off your phone, drifting off to sleep shortly after. 

Author-chan's Note: Hi guys! Sorry the chapter is short or if I haven't updated lately on this book or any others as much, I've just been busy with school and final exams. It fucking SUCKS, like, real hard. *Inserts Brooklyn accent* I mean, my brains freakin' fried people (pertaining to the administrators and higher officials of school education), give me a break 'ere! Any who I want to thank you guys for being patient and reading my story/stories, I really do appreciate it! Be sure to vote and comment if you can!

Thank you!