[Ch. 19] Dodgeball

You walked down the hall in boredom, wondering if you should ditch for the rest of the day or join your friends. 

"Decisions, decisions," You sighed, kicking nothing but air.

You heard a warp sound behind you, skeleton arms wrapped around your waist. A blood rose in your cheeks to whoever was behind you, confusion and flusteration (New word unlocked!) in your expression.

"Um... A simple hi would've been good to," you scoffed, a small breath of air wisping past the shell of your ear making your face all the hotter.

"Oh come on, you know you love it, Doll face,~" G purred lowly.

"Yeah right," you grinned mischievously with a chuckle. "Last one to the gymnasium is a rotten egg!"

You vanished out of his arms in a swoosh of air and ran behind him gaining a successful head start. G laughed and ran after you.

"I told you, I'm not athletic!" He yelled.

"Well, you're running aren't ya'?" You called back, snickering. "Man, you're slow!"

"You're gonna regret underestimating me!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that!" You reached the front entrance of the gym doors and slammed them open, G now on your tail. "Oh shit!" He grabbed you by the back of your jacket, halting your scampering legs.

"Say it," he grinned.

"No way, hosé!" You shook your head, marking your arms as an "X".

"Then I won't put you down."

"Mmm... Fine! Please, put me down... daddy..." You grumbled, crossing your arms.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you," he smirked. "Say it louder please."

"I said... Please, put me down. Bone. Daddy!" You yelled the last part with a ferocious blush, voice echoing through out the gym. G sighed in refreshment to the words and let go of your jacket. The both of you joined your friends. They all gave you weird stares, G content with your glare.

You grabbed the edge of your collar and adjusted them roughly on your shoulders. "Next time, you're gonna be the one calling me Mommy," you huffed.

"Lookin' forward to it," he smirked. You sighed and looked away, knowing there was nothing offensive that could get to him with his kinky ass.

"Anyways, what exactly are we doing here?" You asked, eyes moving upward and down meeting Inks.

"Rus, Killer, Fell, Mutt, and Blackberry wanted to play after school dodgeball. Anyone can participate," he shrugged. 

"Oh. Cool," you grinned then took in a deep breath. You then cupped your hands around your mouth to amplify your voice over the empty bleachers. "Go easy on my babies!" You yelled out to the other team. 

Rus, Killer, Fell, Mutt, and Blackberry all looked to the direction of sound and you gave them a thumbs up like some soccer mom. They chuckled at your positive antics and returned their vision up ahead to the opposing team. The coach played as the referee and called the beginning of them game with his whistle. 

The game went by pretty quick. Your babies of course won 'cause they're the best, but Mutt got hit a few times which activated you mom power a few times even though it was a game. You didn't like one of your cinnamon rolls getting hurt, it pissed you off, but at the end of the day, he would live and you could always beat someones ass later. So, it was okay. 

"You guys were great!" Blueberry congratulated, bubbly as always. Your victorious babies sat down, they had worked quite the sweat. 

"Thanks bro," Rush breathed.