[Ch. 6] UwU My Bad Twin Boys

"Hey Y/n,~" Dust and Killer greeted in unison, both on different sides of you. You grinned. 

"Hey guys, you headin' to English?" you asked, pointing up ahead. They nodded. 

"Yep, the best subject---" Dust started.

"For sleeping," Killer finished, earning a small chuckle from you in response. 

"Well, you're not wrong about that fellas. Not at all."

"We saw you talking to the cheerleaders and that jock dude," Dust replied. 

"Yeah, he seemed to be bothering you. Do you want us to kill 'em?" Killer asked. You become slightly alarmed at the word kill, your eye igniting a quick red flame before extinguishing. 

"No! No that's not necessary, trust me. I got it handled, but thanks anyways" you responded with a closed eyed smile, shaking your head. They both shrugged, dragging out a sigh in disappointment. 

"Alright."

You could feel yourself growing apprehensive, but soon calm your nerves remembering your breathing exercises. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. You walked into the classroom and settled into your seat, Dust sitting behind you and Killer to the left side of you. The twins communicated, trolling and teasing some of the students within the class. They made witty comments about the monster rabbit girl in the front of the class to which she heard, emotions of anger exploding out into every word she yelled. You sat back and relaxed against your chair, a small smirk on your lips as you snickered at the scene before you. 

It was crazy the way Killer and Dust kept roasting her constantly about being a furry, the females face burning a bright red under all that pink fur. She eventually gave up and stormed out of class. 

"Uh-oh, I think I struck a nerve,~" Dust grinned.

"Indeed you did brother,~" Killer smirked. 

"Pfft. You guys are fucking trolls," you laughed, wiping a tear from your eyes. 

"Attention class, let's get class started! We are reading Romeo and Juliet again altogether as one. Now, who would like to speak for Benvolio?" Mrs. Tide asked. A student with ginger orange hair raised her hand. "Okay Becka it is then. Now, who wants to speak for Mercutio?" 

"William. Now, for Romeo?"

You smirked, looking at Dust behind you. "Dust, raise your hand!" you whispered. "You'd make a great Romeo!" Killer snickered. 

"Yeah do it. Be the knight and shining armor our Juliet needs," he cooed. Dust cringed. 

"Fuck no."

"Dude, lol," you wheezed. "I can already imagine Dust being Romeo.... in the tights and cap bro!" You stood up from my seat and put a hand to your chest, everyone watching your dramatic scene. "But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet is the sun." You then clasped your hands together and did a pretty princess twirl, batting your eyelashes. You then pretended to be Juliet, your voice more high pitched than usual. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep. The more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite. O Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo!" 

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" Killer exploded into a laughing fit, the students laughing at the scene as well.

*Ahem* 

Everyone in the classroom fell silent. You stopped your actions feeling a presence behind you. Dust and Killer even held their breaths. Now, you're in trouble. Uh-oh. You turned around slowly, giving Mrs. Tide an awkward smile. 

"Uh... I was practicing?"

Her face showed no amusement nor humor to it. 

"Sit. Down. We're already ten minutes into class and you're already becoming a hinderance!" Mrs. Tide exclaimed. It took you everything not to bash this ladys head in and teach her a lesson. You stood your ground. "What is your name? I'm going to contact your guardian." 

"Just for reciting a few lines from the script of the book, are you kidding me lady?" you said in disbelief. 

"It's Mrs. Tide to you. Now, what's your name?" she repeated. Your eyes narrowed in response, your frustration suddenly getting the best of you. 

"How about you look into your computer system and find it won't cha'! Sheesh!" you glowered. "You've got technology and the resources, use it!" You turned your heel from her and sat back in your seat, slouching yourself down in anger. Mrs. Tide clicked her tongue, obviously feeling irritated with you for no fucking reason. "I'm in the seat now, so what's the problem?" you asked. 

"I've never met a student so---"

"Disrespectful? Mhm, yeah. I'm in my seat, meaning you can go back up front and teach. We're nearly seveteen minutes into class and you still haven't started. Why? Because you're too focused on me. And why is that? I'm not sure. At first I was just reciting a few memorized lines just to get into the feel of the script, but hey, I guess I'm not allowed to do that, right?" you shrugged. 

Mrs. Tide was left speechless, not able to respond to your statement. "W-well, forgive me. I thought you were mocking the beauty of the play. My apologies." 

"Apology accepted," you smirked. She then turned and went back up to the front in her seat, the class beginning to read the script. Dust and Killer looked at you with dropped jaws. 

"Wow, you actually made her feel like an asshole for once in her life," Dust awed in whisper. Killer leaned over with his book, whispering to you as well. 

"Yeah, she's always been a bitch, but damn Y/n, that was smooth," he chuckled. 

"Well, one thing I'm good at is making people feel like dumb fucks using logical and metaphorical information, so thank you. Thank you very much," you grinned. The teacher caught a glance at the three of you in the back, your heads separately in a book in indivdual seats. Her eyes then travelled back down to the book. You all peered up from your books, holding them up in front of your face on the desk. 

"Alright, imma sleep," Killer yawned, crossing his arms and laying his head on them. 

"Same," Dust replied. 

"Eh. It's sixth period, might as well," you shrugged. You folded your arms and place your head on them, shutting your eyes and drifting off to sleep. 

~ Time Skip ~ 

*Poke* 

"Hey Y/n, wake up," Dust and Killer said, nudging you constantly against the shoulder. You shot  up from the seat, perking yourself up quickly. 

"I didn't take the milkshake!" you shouted. They blinked twice at you and at each other then at you again. 

"Milkshake? What were you dreamin' about?" Dust asked. You stood up and grabbed your bookbag, rubbing the sleeping from your eyes. 

"Ugh... Hot guys trying to offer me food like I'm some queen," you explained, groggily blinking a few times. "Not gonna lie, they were fiiiinnnee..." Dust and Killer playfully rolled their eyes as you, chuckling at you quirkiness. You all headed down the hallway to your lockers. You grabbed out your skateboard (the final piece of completion) while the boys just grabbed their backpacks. "Alright, I got chemistry. Which class you guys got?" 

"Spanish," Killer said. 

"Health," Dust replied. Of course he had health, after all, he wanted XP still. Both subject would eventually ivolve the human anatomy and others, so it wasn't a surprise. 

"Hm. Okay, well I see you guys this afternoon if possible. Bye!" you waved, turning your heel. They grinned waving back at you, soon lost in the crowd of students.

Since the science classes were at the back of the school, it took you a bit longer to get there since you were in the front at first, but you made it. 

You groaned stepping into your class, plopping yourself down in the seat tiredly with no effort of giving yourself straight posture. 

Last class, you thought. Finally.