~:Chapter 2:~

"She seemed like..." Yuki turned to Scott, thinking of a word to describe her that wouldn't be too rude.

"A bitch?"

"Yep, exactly," Yuki sighed. He wasn't wrong. She was only there for around ten minutes and could already tell just how rude and unprofessional the woman behind the counter was.

"That's the main building's office secretary. You come to her if you have any school issues, but most kids just avoid her." Scott explained to Yuki as he walked down the hallway.

"Why?"

"Because she's a royal pain in the ass. Most of the time, she isn't even remotely helpful." He shrugged.

"Wonderful." Yuki sarcastically remarked.

"Yeah... She's even worse to the students that help her out." He sighed. "Word of advice, don't take office jobs." 

"Can I ask what made you work for her?" Yuki asked.

"It's a long story." He sighed. "I was offered a boost for grades if my volunteer skill was adequate, whatever that was supposed to mean. Speaking of which, sorry, I'm getting way too off-topic for the tour." He said, clearly trying his best to remain on-task despite Yuki's questions. She took this as a cue to not press the issue further as he went on into the grand staircase.

"Welcome to the main building of Winchester. This is the biggest building, where most of your main classes will be. I'm assuming you know what the main class is?" He turned around and looked at her.

"Um, No... Wait, I think I do." She thought for a moment. "I remember Winchester Academy having one-room classes... Is that it?" She asked.

Scott nodded in response. "Yeah, your main classes are going to be in this building. You should've gotten a slip of your schedule in it, right?" Yuki nodded, holding a small slip of paper in one of her pockets which she made sure to keep safe. "Okay, good. So, your second half of the day will be in this building." He said as he walked forward through the large circular staircase. Yuki follows behind him. "Your main class, you'll learn pretty much all of the basic academic subjects, Math, English, ETC." He said. Yuki nodded along, despite this being information she was already well aware of. She just decided to let him be and go along with it. After all, the least she could do for him was make him feel like he did an "adequate job."

"Pretty much everything you need will be in this building too." He said, leading her into another hallway intersection. She followed behind him as he continued on his straight path; Yuki could hear an increasingly loud cacophony of voices right away. He led her to a large indoor courtyard, furnished with flora and packed with numerous students. All it took was seeing the countless tables with students eating lunches to realize that it was the cafeteria. 

"It's amazing, right?" Scott smirked at her amusement, needing to be closer to her so she could hear his voice over the loud noise.

"Y-yeah..." She sputtered out. Almost at a complete loss for words.

Scott motioned her to follow him, where he passed by numerous students. Each of them stared at them as they walked by. Yuki could even see a few of them making side comments to their friends as she walked by.

"Why are they looking at us?" Yuki asked Scott. It seemed like a judgemental gaze was coming from the surrounding students, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. If anything, it was surely unwelcoming. 

"Let's just get this part of the tour over with," Scott responded, not answering her question, even in the slightest.

"All the surrounding buildings, you see them, right?" He asked, continuing with the tour as if nothing was happening. He pointed towards one of the buildings on the wall. Despite being built into the wall, it looked like a natural line of different buildings. The more she looked around the room, the more she became amazed, but the more people she noticed were staring at them.