~:Chapter 24:~

"Please select a button on the keypad to your left. Doing nothing will result in an automatic vote for yourself."

Yuki looked to the left. A small metallic square with numerous buttons was fifteen in total on the chair's armrest. However, only seven of them lit up, blinking ever so often. She looked back up at the screen, watching the number count from sixty. She glanced around at everyone else, who seemed to be staring at her keypad, except for Jake. She caught his gaze, and he nodded, quickly pressing a button on his keypad. Yuki nodded, moving her finger over to the red button and poking it. She was hopeful everyone had done the same thing.

She gulped as the seconds became less and less, the number on the screens getting closer to zero. She couldn't take her eyes off it, not wanting to even look at the others. Instead, her eyes remained glued on the number, seconds away from reaching zero. When it did, she closed her eyes, waiting for the response.

"White has voted for white. Administering poison." Yuki opened her eyes, glancing towards Jake, who smirked. He winced in pain as the vile emptied, sending out its bright white contents through a tube, which Yuki followed with her eyes, connecting to one of his arm restraints. He grunted before he finally stopped. 

"That wasn't so bad," Jake said with a shrug.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." Brent whispered to himself.

"Feeling nervous? Huh?" Adam asked, a smirk stretching across his face.

"Fuck you."

"Orange has voted for orange." Yuki watched as, once again, the poison flowed into Zach's body. He winced as it entered him, taking deep breaths at the end. 

"What the hell do you mean wasn't so bad? That fucking HURT." He yelped.

"Purple has voted for Purple." 

"OW! Shit." Mikey yelped.

"Pink has voted for Pink." 

Claire grunted in pain, squinting her eyes shut. 

"Red has voted for red." Yuki sat back, closing her eyes, waiting for the pain to strike, which it did. She felt a painful prick in her wrist, followed by an intense burning that traveled up her arm and throughout her entire body, causing her to shiver yet feel like she was burning up at the same time. She grunted, squinting her eyes as hard as she could as she clenched her fists. Finally, the pain subsided, and she opened her eyes, feeling satisfied with the votes so far. All that was left were Adam and Brent. 

"Green has voted for Yellow." There it is. Yuki saw it happening; she figured Brent voted for him as well, meaning that it would balance out. Yuki watched as the green poison flowed through another tube, leading to Brent's chair; he winced in pain as the green liquid entered his body, sighing. Adam smirked at the sight, yet, Brent didn't respond. Instead, he looked up—terror in his eyes. Yuki raised an eyebrow.

"I... I didn't know... You," He sputtered out, unable to finish his words.

"Brent?" Claire looked at him.

"Yellow has voted for pink." 

* * * 

"Isn't this just wonderful... It's like old times..." Vanessa said with a sly smirk, glancing at both of the girls. "We'd sit in desks just like these, talk about the people we hated..." Vanessa giggled.

"Until you fucked it up." Amelia hissed.

"Okay!" Danielle quickly interjected before Vanessa could respond. "This isn't time to reminisce. We need to figure out a plan to group up with Eric and Adam. We're doing this, and there will be no objections, got it?" Danielle looked at both of them, who nodded in response. 
"You know things." Danielle stared at Vanessa.