~:Chapter 58:~

"The safety group." Jake scratched his chin. "What... exactly does she mean by that?" 

"We don't know," Catherine grunted. "Nor will we ever because someone was trigger happy." Catherine sighed.

"I-I'm sorry!" Yuki sputtered out, still in disbelief that she had just killed someone, let alone a potential ally to the group. She was still in shock; only now were the remorse and guilt kicking in.

"It's not your fault." Amelia sighed. "We probably shouldn't have just... let her kick down the door..."

"It's not like we could've stopped her." Eric sighed. "She made it seem urgent to get over there."

"U-Urgent?! Then what are we doing standing around here?!" Claire looked at them.

"You asked." Catherine shrugged. "Besides... we don't even know where in the gray building it is... not like any of us have ever been there before..." She sighed. "Trust me; I'm all for seeing whatever the hell this is, yet, it's too dangerous out there... even more so now that we don't have her." She said, glancing down to the side at the corpse of the unknown black-haired girl.

"What if it's a trap...?" Yuki asked.

"I have no idea." Eric sighed. "But, Elle did seem confident that the trap before would get all of us..."

"How far ahead do you think she plans...?" Claire asked.

"I don't know, but we must be careful," Jake asked. "We're targets now; we can't do anything reckless," Jake said. 

"I agree," Yuki muttered.

"But I do want to go," Jake added on.

"W-Wait? What?!" Yuki looked at him, completely stunned.

"What happened to your nothing reckless speech?!" Claire raised her eyebrow.

"Everything comes with a risk," Jake responded, not precisely answering their question. "So, we'll be prepared for it this time."

"So... you're saying if we go into it like it's a trap... we'll be fine?" Catherine asked. He nodded in response. "But to play devil's advocate, isn't that just suicide?"

"Not if we survive." Jake shrugged. "Besides, they know we're in this building."

"We'll be at an advantage if we do leave..." 

"That is assuming they haven't spread out to the rest of the school yet, but I'm sure it won't be as severe as the science building." He said with a shrug.

"Okay... so... what's the plan?" Amelia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We go to the gray building." 

"T-That's your plan? Just walk in there?!" Claire asked.

"Yeah." Jake shrugged. "What else are we going to do?"

"I don't know?! Not be reckless?" Claire asked.

"It's not reckless." Jake sighed. "I told you, we're prepared."

"I just... don't think it's that safe..." Claire sighed. "D-Do you all not agree?"

"I mean..." Catherine grunted. "As stupid as I think it is... I don't think we have a choice..."

"Staying here isn't safe." Eric sighed. 

"Safety group has safe in the name, so how dangerous could it be?" Amelia looked around.

"I get what Claire's saying, though... are we ready to be throwing ourselves in danger again?" Yuki asked.