~:Chapter 11:~

Yuki's vision was black, soon, the light appeared, and everything looked foggy. Her vision was a bunch of blurry shapes and colors, nothing that she could make out. So, she blinked until her vision returned to normal. She soon realized that she was looking up at the ceiling with an intricate design that gave her a sense of familiarity.

Her fingers twitched, gripping the soft carpeted floor as she pushed herself up from the floor. She was feeling slightly lightheaded as she glanced around the room, waiting for the haziness to fade away.

"Why am I... here?" She thought aloud. Looking at the corridors of the academy she had just been in a few hours prior. At least, that's what she thought at first. There were no windows in sight, so she had no way of telling. The last she remembered, it was night. Yet... she wasn't sure how she got here. Or why was she here?

She stood up, trying to recollect her scattered thoughts. Firstly, she remembered her talk with Ms. Owens, so she came home from school and filled out that form before sleeping. She thought for a moment about what happened after that, only drawing a blank. She sighed in frustration and looked in both directions. Only empty, lit corridors met her gaze.

Taking a step, she wobbled a bit, and her shoe came into contact with something. She looked down, only to realize there was a plain black colored backpack on the ground, along with the number "47" in big white lettering across the back. Strangest enough, there was a patch on the top of it with her name written in cursive with red thread.

Curious, she knelt down and slowly reached for the bag's zipper. She zipped it slowly, unable to see the contents through the growing opening in the bag until she had it almost fully opened, which she realized was full of folded fabric.

She reached into the back to pull out one of the cylindrical pieces of fabric and unrolled it, immediately realizing that it was one of Yuki's shirts she had in the closet. All she could do was stare at it. It was no replica or a shirt that looked just like it. It was hers. She put it close to her face to smell it, taking in that familiar scent. 

"What the hell is going on?" Yuki muttered to herself as she rerolled the shirt up and placed it back into the bag, which she zipped up and slung over her shoulder, figuring that as strange as it was, if it was here, she might as well take it.

"Hello?" She called out as she walked through the empty hallways, looking for a response that she wouldn't get. She looked around a corner, once again seeing an empty-lit hallway. It felt strange like everything was hazy. Something felt wrong, yet, she couldn't put her finger on what, nor could she explain why the hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she walked.

It was almost like everything was dreamlike like she was deep in bed asleep. But, everything felt too real. She had known about dreams in which you were self-aware and could control them, yet this didn't feel like it. Not that she'd know, as she didn't have any, but she just knew that this couldn't be a dream. To make sure, she pinched herself and felt pain. 

She glanced at a familiar painting, immediately getting a sense of where she was. She picked up her pace as she walked forward, entering the entrance to the school and running up the closed door. She couldn't help but notice the light pouring in from the windows as she passed. She hated her pace for a second and glanced outside, seeing that it was light out, along with the sky is a magnificent array of different shades of orange, red and blue, like the sun was beginning to rise. 

"Was I here all night?" Yuki raised an eyebrow. She decided to shrug it off when she reminded herself that the door was there and turned to it, reaching towards the knob and twisting it. Immediately, the door popped open, and she felt the cool breeze from outside of the academy hit her face, causing her to shiver at the sudden coldness.