22 and it's 2am and i'm cursing your name

but i miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
and it's 2:00 a.m. and i'm cursing your name,
so in love that you act insane.
TAYLOR SWIFT

CHAPTER 22  HER

CHAPTER 22 HER

yawning, you in the long run started to lay down for a little rest after helping albedo out with the costume designs. you were currently at the host club as the others were entertaining the customers.

heizou, on the other hand, was doing a decent job as he refused to let the females touch him and would become angry in a playful way. then there was scaramouche, who was standing alongside your sleeping form, and albedo, who was sketching on the other side.

a couple of indigo eyes followed towards your dozing figure, having the desire to touch your face yet he controlled himself briefly. he diverted his sight elsewhere, folding his arms and watching them go about their business.

scaramouche returned his gaze to your form, your head which was snuggled in between your arms at the desk with a little drool from your mouth once again.

he gradually dropped his arms and moved closer to reaching out to you. his fingertips were going to brush across your hair when suddenly a hand quickly seized his wrist, preventing him from doing so.

scaramouche's eyes slightly widened, his lips gaping, and his gaze was drawn to a set of olive-green ones.

meanwhile, albedo stood there, one of his brows raised in anticipation of the drama unfolding in front of him as he paused with his sketching.

"if i were in your shoes, i wouldn't touch her." heizou smiled, springing up alongside him and halting him just in time.

"why would you care?" scara hissed as he yanked his hand away from his.

then at that point, heizou began having ptsd flashbacks when he attempted to touch y/n while she was asleep. she abruptly snatched his hand when he touched her and flung him against a wall.

heizou shivered at the memory, "i propose not doing so or else you'll be greeted with the wall. now i'll go back to my customers," heizou stated as he walked away and returned to his station.

as kazuha approached the three of you, scaramouche aimed a sneer at heizou, and a blanket was quickly draped over your form.

"i assume he intended it to save you; y/n is terrifying, particularly when she's sleeping," kazuha chuckling lightly, his gaze shifting as you slept.

scaramouche tsked at this, and albedo chuckled as well before returning to his sketching.