✤twenty six

"oh, nothing

"oh, nothing. i was just coming back from the washroom and saw her struggling with the machine." donghyuck replied. "why?"

"nothing. let's just go back." mark said, patting tiffany's back.

tiffany smiled as she walked back into the room.

"are you trying to make me jealous or what?" mark asked.

"what?" donghyuck asked. "i'm just shooting my shot. i thought you said you didn't like her that way anymore...or do you?"

mark rolled his eyes, ignoring him and walking away.

"aish, mark lee, you're so in love." donghyuck said. "such an idiot."

when he entered the room, tiffany noticed his hard face.

"everything good?" she asked, going up to him and handing him his drink.

"yeah." he nodded, noticing how her face looked from up that close.

"you sure?" she asked, scanning his face. "are you tired?"

"i love you." he blurted out, catching her off guard.

"o-oh." she gulped. "that was random. but i love you too."

he didn't say anything after that but just stared into space.

"mark? are you sure you're okay?" she asked, waving her hand in front of his face. she then flicked his forehead and he groaned.

"ow!"

"do you usually space out like that?" she asked, chuckling.

"i guess." he smiled.

"go and sit. you look tired." she said.

"are you having fun?" he asked.

"yes, now go sit." she chuckled, pushing him towards a chair, not noticing how donghyuck was silently watching them.

"should we leave now?" doyoung asked, "taehee, are you hungry?"

"not really. but we can go if you all are hungry." she said.

"okay, then let's go!" jungwoo cheered.

*

they had entered a barbeque restaurant, as they all sat together at a table which was kind of isolated from the other tables.

there were soju bottles on the table, as jeno asked, "noona, do you drink?"

"yes, of course, why not?" she giggled as she put her glass forward with her right hand, and supported her elbow with her left hand. doyoung poured some soju in her glass as they all clinked them together and drank it.

"so tell us about yourself, noona." donghyuck said.

"um...i'm moon taehee and i'm 23 years old. i'm studying to be a doctor and...um, yeah." she laughed awkwardly.

"noona, do you have a boyfriend?" jaemin asked.

"oh, no, i don't." she shook her head. "nobody likes me."

"are you already drunk?" mark asked.

"i have a higher alcohol tolerance than you, market." she said.

yangyang, who was drinking soju, started choking at the name.

"okay, now you know she's completely comfortable with y'all." mark said.

"noona, you call mark hyung market?" shotaro asked.

"i have a lot of names for him." she said, putting an arm around mark's shoulder as his face flushed red.

"like?" doyoung asked excitedly.

"marko, markle, markopolo, markie, bark lee, shark lee, even though i don't call him shark anymore but it was a name back when we were in vancouver." she said. "oh! my favorite! mark bee!"

"what's your favorite, mark?" jungwoo asked and mark suddenly started humming to the tune of favorite.

"okay, he's drunk already." she said, as she looked at him leaning his head on her shoulder.