♢Chapter~17♢

Teja jumped out of the kitchen's window and looked at her surrounding. The Guards were sleeping or u can say, fainted!

Its been 2 days since karan warned and slapped her and that was the last time she saw Karan. It looked Karan comes here just for an hour to take the small bag and a tiffin box and would again go back somewhere. But teja didnt cared. She was frustrated by the fact that she has been slapped by him and she could not answer it back.

Karan was actually living in hospital and spent his days and night in the side bed of Nishant's room. Monicca and Zayn were sharing the same room in different beds while Nishant was bugging karan to ask the doctor to discharge him. The smell of hospital is not his liking.

And the major reason , Karan decided to be in the hospital 24*7 was because he felt guilty. He thought himself as a selfish and careless person. He blamed himself for thier condition even after them telling him , it was not his fault.

Maya was an early bed person and julie was busy in her project that meant she is in room all the time.Teja took it as an opportunity and decided to escape from here. She mixed the same pills , she used to faint karan, and mixed it in the guards plate.
She took silent-baby steps and crossed the main gate.

Letting out a sight of relief , she heard the car-engine sound. She panicked and ran to her room back as it was the black royal royce, karan's car.

She was trying to calm her heart beats that ran in an abnormal way. The door barged open and karan appeared with a tired and frustrated face.

His hairs were messy and had black bags under his eyes. His sleeves were rolled up while the white shirt was partially tucked in his black pants. The look that should make him look ugly just increased his level of hotness.

Karan took out his gun that he always kept with him so when the foes attack him, he wont be bare handed.

"You have developed guts to escape from here and disobey me? In just 2 days? Bad move,my slave. U deserve some punishment."

"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust  in her voice.

"You are my slave , baby. U are." Karan said looking right into her eyes while loading his Gun.

"C-Come out of your Bubble , u asshole." Teja tried to  not let him know how afraid she is right now.

But who she was kidding to? The karan kundrra knew how to read faces. He smirked seeing her stuttering and afraid.

"Ahh!! Cussing Your God!! " He said with amusement filled in his voice. "I see, baby wants punishment very desperately, doesn't she?" and Karan started coming close to her.

"No punishment can be worse than living in the same roof with u"

"Uh ..uh..Wrong assumption,Girl." he was dangerously close to her by now and started tracing her arm with his cold fingers. "The worst is." He pointed to tejasswi "You." and then pointed at himself. " Marrying me ." a Wide smirk appeared on his face.

"N-No .. I won't" .She stuttered in his proximity and his words. Marriage was not something that can be used so casually. She would like to be single for the rest of life rather than marrying this arrogant, vold, self-obsessed guy.

"oh Believe me , U will. " Karan took two steps back from her. "U will beg me to marry you. In just 24 hours , u will beg me." He gave out his signature smirk.

"Never in your Life." Teja said gaining her voice.

"let the time decide." And karan went out of the room, whistling.

___

Karan laid down in his bed and his body relaxed in the soft bed. The hospital bed was too hard for him and he wont get his sleep.

He opened his laptop and checked the e-mails when a message popped, "did u do as i said?" It was from Raj.

Raj told him that Wyangkars are planning to flee foreign but since the majority of the shares were owned by tejasswi, they could not. They will try to free tejasswi and snatch all her properties and would later abondon her.

When karan asked him "didn't tejasswi helped them, always?" , Raj only replied that Wyangkars can murder their own blood just for the sake of money and power. That , made sense.

They both decided that they should trap her before the Wyangkars should . They could have cheated her and grab her wealth but Cheating was not Karan's liking. Moreover he doesnt want any of the illegal properties of Wyangkars.

The only option left to do that would be, someone from Karan's side has to marry Tejasswi as then , acc. to the clause, along with tejasswi's sign, her husband's sign should also be in the papers to transfer the properties.

And that's the reason why he declared his marriage. He knew this was not an easy task so he already had kidnapped Shivin , her bestfriend kidnapped. He had all things planned.

He closed the laptop and slept.

.

"Don..Don't Karan." Tejasswi said with tears running down her eyes. "He should not be involved in our rivalry. He has nothing to do with any of us. Leave him!" Teja pleaded.

Karan showed her the video where Shivin was tied in a chair and his face bled. His clothes too, were a mess and he was unconsious. It looked he has been beaten inhumanly.

Teja could not help but feel guilty. Shivin had nothing with all this but juat because he was her friend, he was in danger. Is it that bad to befriend me?

She looked at karan who was eating his breakfast while devouring all its taste. He looked unaffected by the fact that she was crying. Yeah, he is the cold hearted man who can do Any f*ckin thing to destroy us , just like his family did.

"Fine, i will marry you! Just free him. He should not be hurt anymore. " Teja pleaded again.

But Mr. Karan Kundrra making me your wife will be the worst decision of your life. You will regret it. U think , u will blackmail me everytime by threatening My Family or friends and get your work done, right? This time, You are going to regret it. I will make sure of it. Teja wiped her tears while thinking.

Karan stopped eating and smirked while looking at his watch, "9.. 9 hours and u urself plead me to Marry you. Am afraid , if u take my advantage after the marriage." Karan joked.

Teja glared him. "U will regret making me your wife, karan. This would be the worst decision u have had ever taken. " Teja ran to her room.

_____

Hiiii...
Hope u r doing best and are healthy because i am not. I have so much to do these days and my condition is not supporting.😩. Moreover going school in such hot weather is compulsion for me.

But... how are you??

What do you think about this one?

Are u excited for a new phase in tejran's life?

The marriage.?