1

** WARNING** this story contains graphic content that may not be suitable for anyone under 16. Read at your own risk.

"JUUSSSSTINNNNNNNNNN!" Random girls hollered from outside the hotel room. I could hear them bumping into walls and banging on doors. These girls, also known as Beliebers, were viscous.

I sat there on the King sized hotel bed with Justin next to me texting.

Justin Bieber is so much more to me then the super fly pop sensation, he's my bestfriend. I have never in my life felt so close to anyone before Justin. I met him literally on the street. Funny story actually.

He was walking out of Starbucks backwards and I couldn't see him. When wr collided, mochas and lattes flew acrosd the sidewalk. At first I wad furious but then I took a look at the boy and he was gorgeous.

So anyways, Justin and I were lounging around in a disclosed room so the paparazzi and the fans (Beliebers) give up. I, Morgan Jord, was his trusty sidekick. I was always backstage, on tour buses, on jets and on vacation with Justin. When we first met I kinda knew he would bee my new best friend. Let's just say, we have a connection.

"Morgan." Justin whispered. I turned my head up to him. "Im sooooo bored."

I chuckled. "Then we'll have to find a way to entertain you huh?"

He smiled at me and nodded his head. Next thing I knew, we were opening the hotel room window overlooking the deep outdoor pool. Good thing we were only on the 2nd floor, nobody could survive the drop from any higher.

"Are we really gonna do this Justin?" My breath started to pick up and heart started racing.

"C'mon Mo, I won't let go." Justin laced his fingers with mine. "I promise." His eyes reflected the shimmering blue from down below as we steped onto the small roof of a first story balcony. He gripped my hand tighter.

The adrenaline rushed through my veins and then I felt the cool splash of water encasing me. Justin's hand was still wrapped around mine.

"WOW. That was kinda amazing." I spat out, squeezing the water out my hair.

"Yea i know and I kept my promise." He lifted our intertwined hands up. We just floated there for a while. So close to eachother. I could feel Justin's breath on my nose. The sway of the pool brought our bodies even closer. Right when he was no more than an inch away he spoke, "Let's go get some towels."