11

Luckily for Selena, my dad needed me home for a week. He said he had important news. I packed my bags and Justin drove me to the airport. Selena insisted on tagging along.

The car ride was dreadful. All that she would do was hold Justins hand on kiss his cheek.

It was strange, Justin didn't make eye contact with me the entire morning. Selena did. She truly hated me now and I knew she would do everything in her power to ruin my life.

We pulled into the airport and Justin helped me with my suitcase. Selena watched us closely from the front of the car.

We were both at the trunk of his Rover when he enticed me into a hug. Justin's string arms wrapped around and I prayed that he would never let go.

"I'm sorry I got you into all of this. I'm gonna miss you so much." He whispered to me.

"I'll miss you more." It was true. Justin had explored parts of me that no one ever had before. I felt so close to him. Justin kissed the top of my head and squeezed me. I held back the tears.

I grabbed my suitcase and started on my way. Justin shouted something that made my heart stop,

"I love you!"

He didn't even try to hide it. Because he said it infront of Selena, I knew it was true. I blew him a kiss and entered the airport.