25

Pillows flew across the room, blankeys covered the floor. The lang shade had a sheet draped over it. Me and Justin were literally tearing up the room.

He popped the hook to my bra and flung it to the window. I was balanced on his leg with my back against the wall.

Just had ONLY his v-neck on. I reached down and pleased him. He layed pecks and niddles along my neck between heavy breaths.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to one of the beds. He layed down and I got on top, but 69 version.

I bobbed up and down with his manhood as he fingered and ate me out. Killing two birds with one stone.

Justin didn't have a condom with him so tonight was strictly oral.

I licked up and down the side of his shaft, leaving a sloppy kiss right ontop. He groaned louder than usual.

On Justin's side, he viciously thrusted his middle finger in me. I screamed out his name, which made his add another. I arched my back and lifted my face to the ceiling.

"OH GOD." I screamed while continuing to pump Justin in my hand. I let out loud gasps.

He added third finger. He was sucking hard on my flesh and I felt my climax coming near. I took Justin back in my mouth and he started to gasp too. We were climaxing together.

Our bodies started to shake and then Justin's hot- sticky juices shot onto my face. We went limp. I was breathless, Justin was panting.

I revolved around to be face to face with Justin. He laughed at ne as I licked my lips clean.

We cleaned ourselves of eachothers liquids and layed in the bed; naked under the sheets.

Justin traced his index finger up and down my sides. Goosebumps rose on my skin. We started kissing again. He found his way back down to me. He moved his finger in a circular motion.

I moaned. Justin inserted his index finger and pumped slowly. He stopped every other thrust. He was smiling, he knew how much of tease he was being. So I reached down and pushed his finger in and out.

He chuckled and told me he'd stop teasing me. I ran my hands through his hair as my body reacted to his touch. I pushed against him. I finally came.

Justin stuck his finger in his mouth. "Baby you taste so damn good."

I wrapped my naked legs around him. We snuggled until the morning, pleasuring eachother a bit along the way.