38

Justin was released from the hospital the next day. Scooter needed him to rest for a week before they finished prepping for the tour. He wanted Justin to stay with me.

I drove him to my house, thank God my dad and AnnaBelle were away on a cruise.

"What do you want to do week?" I asked Justin as we walked through the door.

"Hmm we'll see what happens." He licked his top lip as he grabbed my waist.

Justin still had slight bruises on his face and the cast on his arm. "Thats out of the question Justin."

He knew exactly what I meant. He needed to recover from the accident and 'getting it on' wouldn't help at all.

"Okay okay," He said and plopped down on the sofa. I sat next to him and kicked my legs up on his lap. "but I'm sure kissing is a stress reliever."

I rolled my eyes playfully as he pulled my face into a kiss. Justin bit down gently on my bottom lip and pulled back to look at me. My heart melted looking at his perfect brown eyes. I laced my arms around his neck and we locked our lips together. Justin pushed me lightly back onto the sofa and put a hand on my thigh, massaging my skin.

I could feel his tongue begging for entrance so I let it in. His tongue lapped around mine. Justins hand crept up to the hem of my shorts.

"Stop." I whispered. "We can't."

"Shh." Justin held my face and moved his lips from mine. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks then all along my neck and collar bones.

"For a crippled boy, you sure know how to be intimate." I breathed out.He smirked and nibbled on my ear. He knew it turned me on. I tried to hold back my moans but I couldn't. "Mmm." I hummed into his hair.

He placed tiny kisses along my collar bone and my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You know you want to baby."

Oh God his voice made my knees weak and my stomach flip fop. He knew my every weakness. Justin picked me up with his good arm. Did I mention how incredibly strong he is? I giggled as ha carried me up stairs.