23

I had never seen Justin so angry. The veins in his neck popped out as he paced back and forth. Selena was tugging at his arm expressing her "love for him" and begged for him to take her back.

"Selena PLEASE!" Justin flipped. "For God's sake leave me alone! Can you please get it in your head that I DON'T want you?"

"But Justin-"

"No! I'm tired of being your ticket to fame! Im done." He held my hand and pulled me to the ballroom. His grip was firm, he was pissed. I turned around to see a crying Selena stomping away.

When we entered the ballroom, and the dancefloor was empty. Me and Justin gave eachother the look. The look meant we had an idea and we had to complete it.

It was up to us to liven up the party.

Justin ran to the DJ and requested some fast techno song by David Guetta. The music started and we jumped on the dance floor.

The summer before, Justin and I made up a dance routine. It went perfectly to this song.

We started at seperate parts of the dancefloor and with every move, we get closer to eachother. As the song get faster and our dance got hyped, people started to join in. Everyone was having a great time all because of us.

The song ended. Justin and I left the floor to sit at the nearest table. We were all sweaty and panting. Alot of movement was required in the dance.

"You did great." He complimented me. "That's why I want you to come on tour with me. You can be one of my dancers "

I chocked on the water I was sipping on. "Really!?"

He nodded. I hugged him by the neck screeching "Yes Yes Yes!" into his ears. He kissed my forehead and grinned at me.

Justin was happy, I was happy. I didn't want him for his fame or his money. I loved him for him. That's all that mattered.