17

Justin pushed me up against the back of my door as he kissed my neck. He nibbled on my ear.

"I've been waiting for this since that night." He breathed out. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. "Wait wait," Justin walked over to my laptop. "You inspired me to write a song."

I sat on my bed and watched him as he was busy typing and clicking.

A deep bass sound started playing along with snapping. Justin walked over to me and layed me down on my bed. He pushed me hair out of my face.

"Love me like you do....." Justin sang along with the track. "..Hold me tight and don't let go." He kissed me softly. "Baby, Baby, Baby. Teach me, teach me, teach me.........The way that them jeans fit is making me stare."

His deep voice roared in my ears. The lyrics of the song were so sexy, unlike his other music.

He kissed me hard and passionately, rolling his lips against mine in time with the beat. "...What am I to do?.." He pressed against me and his tongue asked for entrance. Our tongues collided together.

Justin's hand wandered down my body and landed in my butt. I started to grind against him along with the song. We crawled, our lips still locked, up my bed. I rested my head on the pile of pillows. We rolled around, messing up both our hair.

I glanced up at the clock, it was already 11:54. The song had stopped a while ago. It had been almost an hour yet me and Justin were still in our clothes? Weird. I dismissed it.

The wedding started at noon but I had to be there early. I needed sleep.

"Justin." I pulled back. He started kissing all over my neck. "Justin."

"Yea babe?" He answered, still into it.

I grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes. "We have to wake up early."

Justin sighed. "Alright." He stood up, wiped off this mouth and smiled at me. "Damn Morgan, you're good."

I giggled and walked to my dresser, pulling out some shorts and a tank. Justin was watching me undress.

"Hey, privacy?" I joked.

"Shut up." He laughed.

Justin stripped down to his purple boxer and slid in my bed. I never slept in my bed with anyone other that my mom when I was little. Seeing Justin make himself comfortable in her side made me feel queezy.

I got in next to me and cuddled close to him. He wrapped an arm around me and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.