13

"We're getting married." My dad said to me from across the living room. He wrapped his arm around AnnaBelle, his fiancé.

AnnaBelle was half my dad's age, she could be my older sister. She had killer long legs, straight red hair and sparkling blue eyes.

How could they already be getting married? How could my dad move on from mom so easily? Salty tears streamed down my cheeks. My heart broke in a million pieces.

"Youre joking right?" I chocked. "Mom just died!" I stood up and ran to my room.

It was 9 in the morning so it must've been late afternoon in Norway. I dialed Justin's number.

"Hello?" He sounded tired.

"Justin." I breathed through my tears. He was all I had, I had no other friends.

"Hey shh shh, what's wrong?"

"M-My dad, he's getting married again." I broke down. I just wanted to be in his arms.

"Everything is gonna be alright." He said softly. Justins voice was so comforting. "Me and Selena broke up."

I wiped my tears. "Really?" Relief shot through my bones.

"Yea. She's on her way back to LA now. On my way to Mexico, I'm going to visit you."

My smile widened, Justin actually wanted me. Me instead of super famous Selena Gomez.

But I still wasnt over the fact that my father was marrying a skinny airhead. My mom was stunning. She could dance, sing, act. She was perfect. She was diagnosed with Cancer the year before I met Justin. He was my savior.

I was not ready to call anyone else mom. "Justin, I don't know what to do about my dad."

"When is the wedding?"

"Didn't ask."

"Ran off?"

I chuckled, he knew me so well. "Yup."

We talked for 2 hours before he needed to rest. I was just lucky he stayed with me when I needed to be comforted.

Before we hung up, I replied to what he said yesterday. "I love you too Justin."