24

It was almost 8 and the party was still going strong.

Justin clenched my hand as we walked around the halls of the hotel. In two months, I would be a back-up dancer in the one and only worldwide Believe Tour. I couldn't believe it.

But I had a question on my mind.

"Justin, why did you seem so inlove with Selena before?"

"Well," He began. "Management told me it would be a good boost to my career. Show people I am vulnerable to love."

It made sense. I started to wonder if Justin would go back to Selena if management told him too. That would ruin everything.

"Let's not think about all that. It's just you and me Morgan." He smiled at me.

I grabbed onto the collar f his jean jacket and pulled him into me. I swept my lips against his.

This is what heavan felt like, I thought.

Justin smiled through the kiss which made me laugh. That's when I realized why I realized why, my dad was approachind and Justin was embarrassed.

"Well well well, I was not expecting this." He chuckled. I gave him a big hug. "Ah my little girl, treat her right Justin!" He said. Justin nodded his head

"Oh and you guys are older. Both 18? Well make sure you're taking.. precautions. Haha have fun kids." He placed a hand on Justin's shoulder. I giggled, my dad was drunk.

Justin held back his laughter as best he could. "Of course sir. The best precautions."

When he walked away we died of laughter and found an open, empty, room. Around the hallways, people left wine bottles outside to be taken up. We grabbed as many as we could.

Justin put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob ans told me we might be spending the night.