29

I cried so hard. The only other time I cried hard like that was when my mom died. I lost her and how I was losing Justin, the people that mean the most to me.

I planned my life around Justin. It looked like dancing in the Believe Tour was out of the wuestion.

The Believe album was constantly on in the backround. I had to get out of the house.

I went to the park and ran. I ran for hours, letting all my feelings out. My emotions towards Justin went from heart ache to firey anger.

With every thought of Justin, my anger ignited and I ran harder. That's when I came to the conclusion that I hated Justin with all my heart.

Ever since we became friends, things went wrong in my life. I guess it's harsh to blame him, but it's what I needed.

I needed to detox my life of him.

When I went home, I ran up to my room. Everything reminded me of him. The pillows, the bed, the laptop. Every gift he ever gave me sat taunting me. I got a huge storage box from the garage and began the detox.

I folded every peice of clothing he gave me, I ripped every picture of us and placed them in the box.

Each thing had a special memory.

I remember the time Justin taught me how to skateboard. He bought me a hot pink Penny Board. I stood on the board unbalanced and Justin held my waist as he guided me along the sidewalk.

I smiled then reluctantly put the board in the box.

The only item I kept was a ring he gave me for my last birthday. It was silver and had a stunning onyx in the center. I never took it off.

The box was packed and Justin was gone. I had to move on.