52

~Back to Morgan's POV~

I woke up to a knock on the front door. I rolled off the sofa and opened it. Infront of me was a UPS delivery man. He held a small package. With a huge grin on his face he said "Wow! A package from Island Def Jam? Maybe its from Justin Bieber!" He smiled but I took the package and closed the door.

It was from Justin. Today was January 29 which meant his new aucoustic album cane out. He sent me his album with a sticky note saying "track 11". I took a deep breath. I knew what I was about to hear.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I placed the disc carefully into my laptop. I wanted to wait for Nothing Like Us to come on so I listened to the entire album.

Each and every song had me swooning over Justin's voice; every falsetto, ever whisper. I found myself dancing around my room or humming along The new songs caught me by surprise.

Track 11 eventually came.

A soft slow piano played. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall as he sang those first words. "Lately ive been thinking.." Justin's voice was filled with so much emotion. The words on paper flashed through my head. I closed my eyes and imagined Justin sitting at a elaborate white piano singing. I imagined tears rolling down his face as he belted out each note.

"...that is the past now, we didn't last now..." My heart broke into tiny pieces. That one line, the transparency of his voice, hit me.

"..guess that this is meant to be.."

It was too much for me. I flashed back to when we first met. Then when he tought me how to swim. To Whwn he sang at my Dad's wedding. Then when we first kissed. All of our memories came flooding back all of a sudden. I remembered all the good times but I will never forget the bad ones.

The song finished. I took a deep breath and slowly stood up. I wiped the tears from the bottom of my cheeks.

"There's nothing like us.. nothing like you and me, together.." I sang softly as I closed my eyes.

*