10

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN!" Selena fumed as Justin and I scrambled to cover up.

"What the hell are you doing here Selena?" Justin asked calm, remaining by my side. His facial expressions ranges from scared, amused, confused and pissed off.

Why didn't I stop myself before we got physical? All I knew is Selena was screaming and throwing things around the room.

"All I wanted to do is visit my boyfriend in Norway and I walk into his hotel room to see this?" She turned away from us.

Justin looked at and mouthed "Sorry". He then tugged on his boxers and pulled Selena into the bathroom.

I heard yelling and shouting from the both of them. I stood up and put on fresh underwear, VS yoga pants and a crew neck sweater. They were in the bathroom arguing for 10 minutes straight. Selena was yelling about how she never thought Justin would cheat on her. Justin's counter was that he knew about her and Taylor Lautner. She said she didn't know what he was talking about. His counter was that their relationship is full of lies and is used for mostly publicity so why should she care.

"I actually have real feelings for you Justin!" She cried.

"Sel please, we can talk about it later. I promise."

Selena fled the bathroom and turned to me before storming out. "You made a big mistake Morgan!"

That had to be a dream. How crazy could Selena had been to know what hotel and room number Justin was in, and how she even got a key. Deep inside, I felt bad that Justin and I had sex while on tour. Then again, she hooks up with other guys constantly. I never imagined this being an actual problem.

Justin walked out the bathroom with his head down. "I'm so stupid." This kind of broke my heart.

"You regret it?" I croaked.

"No no no! It was honestly perfect Morgan," he rushed to my dide and held my hands. "but I shouldnt have taken your virginity when I am in a public relationship. It meant nothing, just forget it even happened."

I closed my eyes and held back the tears but I couldn't. It meant so much to me, it was special and magical. Justin wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I wanted to die.

After everything we've been through, he's going to just throw it away on a bitchy attention whore? I came to the conclusion that if he retreated back to Selena so easily then I don't mean anything to him.

"You're probably tired, let's get some sleep." Justin said standing up and prepping the bed.

I slid into my side and he slipped into his and without a word we fell asleep.