19

~Justin's POV~

I opened the door to AnnaBelle wiping makeup all over her face. She smiled at me. "Hey Justin."

I nidded at her and sat in a chair. She had on a thin robe that showed off her flawless legs. I stared at her for a few seconds. What the hell was I thinking? That's Morgan's step-mom. I shook my head.

"So you and Morgan an item now?" AnnaBelle sat on the bed across from me.

I paniced. We never really put a label on us. Atleast I didn't. I loved her, I really didn't but she wasn't my girlfriend yet.

"Something like that." I answered.

AnnaBelle looked at me with a puzzled eye. "What happened to Selena?"

"Didn't work out." I rolled my eyes. Selena was the last thing on my mind, even her name made me mad.

I had no feelings for Selena, I never did. It was all for publicity and I regret it all. Morgan was my girl and I needed her, only her.

AnnaBelle leaned closer to me. "Listen up." She started. "Morgan is not worth your time. Shes still a child. What you need is a real woman Justin." She winked at me.

"I love Morgan." That was the first time I admited it to someone other than Morgan. It felt relieving.

"Yea but does she love you back?" She smirked.

I started walking towards the door but AnnaBelle followed me. She grabbed my wrist. I turned around to shake her off but she kissed me. I pulled back.

"I've always wanted to kiss a celebrity."

I yanked her off of me and left the room.

Morgan was walking up the stairs as I walked down. She had a cheeky smile on her face as she bounced to the music in her head.

"Hey Bieber, what's wrong?" She paused infront of me.

"Nothing at all." I lied to her and kissed her cheek. I didnt want anything to ruin the day, and the suprise I had for Morgan later.