39

The next morning was a mess. I woke up stuck to Justin, our naked bodies squished together.

The heavy odor of pot and sweat was still poignant in the air. I don't remember when drugs came in. My foot was tangled in my sheet and my hair was a frizzy jungle.

I peeled myself from my bed and shimmied into a pair of Justin's sweats and a random tak top of mine.

The only thing I remembered from last night was refusing him to go all the way. Apparently, that didn't go so well.

Justin woke up from me shuffling around. "Goodmorning beautiful." He said in his husky morning voice and yawned. I threw some sweats at him and he shimmied into them.

I was leaning on my dresser. Then he stood up, stepped over to me. He put his good hand on the small of my back, pulling me into him.

"What do you want to do today?" Justin said to me, teasing me with his lips so close to mine.

"Hmm," I was thinking.

"Anywhere."

"As long as I've lived here in Atlanta, I still haven't been to the World of Coke."

Justin chuckled. "Well then, shall I escort a pretty lady to yhe Coke Factory?" He asked in his best british accent, which was really horriblr by the way.

I nodded as I held my laughter back.

We dressed quickly. Justin had a grey hoodie and dark shades. I wore a dark blue summer dress with brown oval shades. But we knew we would be recognized before the day was over.

On our walk to WOK, he bought me frozen yogurt. Too bad he was still "with" Selena, I would've loved his arm around me.

We walked around the museum bored out of our minds.

"Fuck this." Justin whispered as he pulled me out of the tour. We walked to the taste testing room.

Every station was a different country or continent. We ran around with cups in our hands trying every possible coke product. We made "yuck" faces at the gross flavors and we stocked up on the good ones.

After almost 50 tastes, we felt like puking. The doors to the room opened and Justin grabbed my arm and bolted.