47

"No no no no no no." I said at the results. I couldn't believe it. I was hysterical. It must have been that night I don't remember. Justin was headed all around the world and I was having his baby.

Did I want to tell him? Or keep it a secret? If I told him, it might interfere with his performing. I couldn't do that to him.

My first reaction was to call my dad. Me and my father were closer than bread and butter. Ever since my mom died we were all we had for eachother. I told him everything, he rold me everything.

"Dad?" I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?"

I started crying and covered the receiver. But he still heard me.

"Morgan what happened? What's wrong?"

"Dad.." I took a breath. "I'm.. I.. I'm pregnant."

The word hung in the air.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Like did you test it?" I expected anger but he seemed to accept it.

"Yea."

"Well, we'll be back tomorrow and we'll talk about this."

I wiped away my tears and thanked him.

"Question," He paused. "Is it Justin's?"

More tears. It was Justin's and he would be here to help me through this.

"Yes. It's Justin's." Part of me didn't want him or her to be Justin's. We were too young and the baby would barely have one of their parents if any. I knew how hard that is from experience.

Me and my Dad hung up and I was glad I told him. He wasn't angry with me and that's what I needed, someone to be there for me.

Next I though of Justin. What would he do if I called him now and told him. Justin has two sided of him. He can be really kind and caring and sweet ans passionate. The other side of him was controlling and aggressive. I wanted the first one.

I dialed his number next.

"Morgan?"

His voice made my stomach flop. "Justin.."

"I'm glad to hear your voice, I miss you." I could tell he was smiling.

"Don't hate me."

"What? Why would I hate you?"

"I- I'm," I breathed out slowly. "I'm pregnant."

Justin didn't say anything.