51

He actually wrote this song for me. Every single word hit me in my gut. I studied the words over and over until my heart couldn't take it any longer. I threw my head in my hands and cried. I didn't care if people looked at me.

What did I do? I grabbed the paper and ran out the doors. I scanned the busy streets for Justin. I remembered he walked to the right. I ran and ran. I couldn't find him. He probably got a ride. I made my way to my house.

Tears still in my eyes, I opened the door and collapsed on the floor. The songs ran through my mind a hundred times. All of them made sense. We were both hurting, but there was no turning back.

~Justin's POV~

"There was no turning back now." I said to myself in the back if a taxi. I cried my eyes out writing that song for Morgan and soon millions of people were going to hear. Every single word I wrote in that song was true and meant so much to me. I hope Morgan feels the same way about it.

There truly was nothing like Morgan and I. I loved her more than I ever loved another girl. I made so many mistake and if I were her, I wouldn't want to take me back.

When you're Justin Bieber, it's hard to find someone who you can trust. Someone who isn't with you just for the money. With Morgan it was different. I knew she was there to support me and be my best friend. I took that for granted. I didn't see that. If I could go back to the end of May, I would.

I knew she read the song by now. I imagined her reaction. Part of me needed her to dial my number and the other wanted her to accept it and move on. Hopefully she did move on because I don't want to hurt her anymore. No matter what I do, I end up hurting the people I love. I couldn't do that to Morgan.

So in my head I said good bye to her and hoped that all the pain would go away.