8

He pulled his lips to mine as he unbuttoned my jeans. Justin crawled down to my hips to finish tugging off my pants. He took a moment to look at me and shook his head. "Damn."

"What?" I asked.

"Shame I didn't know about this little thing earlier."

"That good?"

"Hell yea." Justin started rubbing and kissing the insides of my thighs. I could feel his breath on my sweet spot, he was teasing me. I moaned. All I wanted was Justin to spread my legs and go down on me.

He must've been reading my mind.

Justin opened my legs slowly and pushed my panties aside, leaving me exposed to him. His warm breath against me felt like heaven and I was eager for what was up next.

He quickly got down to business and swept his tongue around my clit, making me gasp for air. He went faster and faster. "Oh Justin." I moaned out loud and gripped the sheets. Justin entered one finger, and then two, inside of me. I screamed out loud.

"Are you okay?" He asked sweetly.

"Yea, it's my turn now." I sat up and hopped down onto the floor. I got on my knees as Justin propped himself at the edge of the bed.

I didn't want to waste any time so I grabbed his junk and caressed it slowly. Justin's breathing began to increase. I heaved his boxers off and whitnessed this so-called 'Jerry' again. Damn, I thought to myself.

After taking it in my mouth for a few minutes, Justin and I were back at making out. We were on the floor rolling around ontop of eachother. I could feel him on my leg and I wanted him. But something in me didn't feel right about this.

Justin pulled back and looked down at me, "Are you sure?" He asked me. Even though I was second guessing this whole thing, i nodded. He reached up to his wallet on the bed and pulled out the shiny silver package.

"This is it." I thought to myself.