4

I was sitting in Justins dressing room as he put on his outfit for the concert. Norway was beautfiul, way better than Atlanta. Not only was the country beautiful, so were the girls. Everytime a fan ran up and hugged Justin, I could see the way he looked at them. I dont know why, but it made me a little jealous. Every girl on the planet was attracted to Justin and he flirted with them. It pissed me off and it shouldn't.

Whatever.

Justin put on the white vest I got him for his birthday. Before we headed out the dressing room, he grabbed my arm. "I wanna say thanks Morgan."

"For what?" I was confused.

"Well you've been my friend for a while now and Ive been really greatful for all your support. Ive lost alot of friends because of fame. And not many people would give up their friends to go on tour with me." Justin pulled me into a hug.

"Aw Justin, you're welcome! I never had many friends and I'm glad to see that someone like you cares about me. I feel loved when I'm with you." I told him, hugging back. He kissed me on my cheeck softly and pulled my hand out of the room.

After all the crew did the ritual I wished Justin goodluck and sat backstage witht the perfect veiw of Justin. I could hear all the crazy fans screaming their heads off.

He ran out on stage and started with Never Say Never. My phone vibrated, it was Selena. I rolled my eyes but answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Morgan!" Sel sounded too cheery.

"Um Hi..?"

"Where are you?"

"At Justin's show." She already knew that.

"In Norway?" She sounded shocked.

"Um yes.."

"Why the hell does he do that!" She said more to herself.

"What are you talking about?"

"Justin is always strutting off with you to shows and events. It's like he's dating you instead of me."

I didn't know whether to feel bad for her or to luagh in her face. "Well you're pretty busy and I'm sure Justin doesnt want to mess with your schedule." I tried to comfort her but she didn't buy it.

"Well all I have to say Morgan, is you better not have any tricks up your sleeve."

"Excuse me?" I almost chocked on the water I was drinking.

"You are spending alot of time with MY man and I don't want you to think he wants you or anything." She snapped.

"Right now, I am here to support Justin and promote his career. Don't let your jealous ass mood swings in the way of Justin's success. Bye." I hung up and left it at that.

Right when I hung up, Justin walked off stage for a quick outfit change. "Everything alright?" He asked me.

"Everything is perfectly fine." I lied.