3

After our strange moment in the shower, me and Justin got closer. It's weird, I thought it would of made things awkward. Justin was being extra nice to me. He was always doing things for me or asking me thoughtful questions about my day.

"So if you could change one thing about today what would it be?" I turned the tables and asked him instead as we were on our way to Oslo, Norway for his All Around The World promo tour.

"Well my day was perfect," Justin started. "I spent it all with you."

All I did was smile. A part of me wanted this flirty Justin to stop and the other part wanted to grab him by the face and kiss his soft, pink, perfect Canadian lips.

Oh God what was I thinking? He's my best friend!

"Moooorrrrgannn?" Justin sang.

"Hmm?"

"Love you." He whispered and nuzzled my neck. He started tickling my sides, my weakness.

"Ah! Justin!" I squealed and fidgeted around. I tried to escape his grasp but Justin picked my up bridal-style and threw my down on the bed. He tickled my sides and then my neck and then my feet. I screamed and giggled at the top of my lungs.

Then Justin straddled me and started kissing on my neck. "Well that escalated quicky." I thought to myself. But for some reason I didn't stop him.

Damn, his lips were pretty soft.

He pulled back and looked down at me. "Damn." He whispered and leaned in.

This could not be happening. Justin Freaking Bieber was about to kiss me. And I sure as hell wasn't going to stop him.

His lips pressed against mine and I swear could hear angels singing. Justin moved fluently across my mouth. I placed my hands on his back and traced his detailed muscles.

Then I remembered.. Selena. Justin's super hot, super famous girlfriend. Me and Selena didn't have the best relationship and kissing Justin wasn't going to make it any better.

"I can't." I pulled away.

Justin then got from ontop of me and sat at the edge of the bed. "I know, I'm sorry. You probably don't even like me like that."

"No. Justin it's not that. Its Selena."

He sighed and put his face in his hands. "You're right."

I crawled over to him and swung my arms around him. "I know, it's hard having a sexy girl bestfriend with you all the time."

He chuckled. "C'mon Morgan, let's go get lunch."