15

I had two and a half weeks to prepare for Justin. Part of me wanted him to fall for me and make me his but the other wanted to go back to being best friends. I had been hurt too many times to dwell on a relationship that had no end reward.

Everyday I counted down to his arrival. I cleaned my room, I shopped for nee outfits, I even got a new haircut. The kind where the layers fall perfectly on my back and it defines my natural beach curls. I was ready for him.

It was the day before Justin would be here and I turned on the living room tv. TMZ was sporting the breaking news.

"Selena Gomez heads to Atlanta for a surprise guest starring on hit tv show."

I froze. Selena would be in Atlanta with me and Justin? How is that even possibe? I started to panic. Hopefully she wouldn't be anywhere near my fathers outdoor wedding.

"Justin's Mystery Girl spotted on a plane from Norway. We found out her name.. Morgan."

The picture of me and the little blinde girl flashed on the screen.

"Morgan and Justin have been spotted alot latley. Is Selena FINALLY out of the picture?"

My life was over.

My cell phone buzzed maybe 5 times. It was Selena.

"Hmmph. Looks like we'll be in the same city over the next few days. Who knows, maybe we'll run into eachother." She quickly hung up.

This was all too stressful. It angered me how people jumped to conclusions just because they see two people next to eachother. Even though yes, Justin cheated on Selena with me and yes, she is out of the picture. TMZ shouldn't be assuming anything.

So this is the famous life? Not as great as I thought. I should have expected this when I first started hanging out with Justin.

My phone rang again. Justin.

"Hey beautiful." He cooed which made me smile. "I'll be there early. Tonight maybe."

I thanked the heavens. My dad and AnnaBelle are staying at the hotel where the wedding is being held. Me and Justin had the house to ourselves.

What if Selena and Justin run into eachother at the airport? What if the only reason Justin wanted to visit me is because Selena would be here too? I started jumping to conclusions too.

I took a nap to await Justin's arrival.

---

The doorbell rang. Finally.

I opened the door to Justin. His face lit up and he grabbed my waist. We hugged and kissed at the door for 5 straight minutes. I grabbed his hand and lead him inside.

The last time Justin had been in my house was to take me to my Senior Prom. No one at school asked me so he did instead.

"Smells great, you cooking?" He asked, sniffing the air.

"Yes sir. I am making Inidian food." I winked him because I knew he loved indian food.

He pulled me close to him. "I'm so happy to see you Morgan." He murmured into me ear. Justin kissed the top of my head and walked into the kitchen.