7

"Damn." Justin moaned as we continued kissing. We flipped around a bit, so now Justin was ontop. He pulled up to tug off his shirt revealing his perfectly structures abs and pecs. It turned me on even more.

I put my hands on his back and we flipped over again. I was sitting ontop of Justin's growing manhood.

"Dance for me babe." Justin put his hands bwhind his head watching me.

I was a dancer. Not just ballet, not just hiphop. I was good at moving fluidly with my hips and my torso.

We were all alone, so why not put on a show? I pulled the hairband out and shook my hair around. I got on my knees, still straddling Justin, and started moving my hips to an imaginary beat. He put his hands on my sides as I swayed ontop of him. Every now and then, I pushed myself down onto him to grind against him.

"Yea." He graoned and bit his lip.

I flung my hair around in circles as I gyrated on his hips. I was feeling extra sexy so I slowly pulled off my top and threw it across the room. Luckily I was wearing my lacey black VS bra.

Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me in for more kissing. I had never been this far with a guy ever. Something about Justin made it addicting, like I never wanted to stop.

He had his hands on my back tracing my spine up and down. Then he drifted down past my jeans and to the lace band of they underwear. Justin's fingers finally went under my panties and grasped my ass. I let out a small moan. He played with my butt like it was PlayDoh.

"Let's get you out of these." Justin said into my ear.