45

~Back to Morgan's POV~

I just looked at him not knowing what to say. His mood changed instantly. It was different from last night when he was angry with me. This time he looked broken.

"I'm sorry I can't." I whispered. There it was. I couldn't do it. I realized that I've given him too many chances.

Justin didn't say anything. He just looked at me.

"Justin.."

"Bu-but we were so perfect." He chocked.

Tears rolled down my face. "No. No we weren't Justin. I think that's our problem, no relationship is perfect."

"We were." He looked into my eyes.

"Don't you realize, it never works out with us. I'm just a girl from Atlanta. I'm just-"

"You're the one. You're the only one I can relate to Morgan."

My heart shattered into a million pieces. Justin was so hurt. I felt so bad.

"You need to catch your plane."

Justin just looked at me like he was waiting for my mind to change. He tried to pull me into a hug. I didn't want this to be any harder than it was so I put my fist to his chest, slowly pushing him away. He stepped back and sighed.

Justin walked away from me. Just like that. He gave me his everything and I was pushing him away. We were both hurt at the same time. He walked through those doors then was gone.