6

Skiing did not go so well. I ended up with a twisted ankel and Justin fractured his finger (again). We walked into out hotel looking a hot mess. Luckily, there was an upscale hotel where many celebrities lodged. So we didnt have to hide our identities.

Justin closed our door behind us and grabbed my waist. He nuzzled my neck. I escaped his grasp and turned away from him.

"Morgan is there something wrong?" He asked as we took off our coats.

I hated lying to Justin so I just told him the truth. "Well yesterday during your show, Selena called me."

Justin closed his eyes and heavily breathed out. He sat on the edge of the bed. "What did she say?"

"She.. She told me that I was spending too much time with you. And I better not steal you away."

"Jesus Christ!" He raised his voice, which frightened me. I could see the rage in his face. "What the hell is her problem!?"

"Shh shh." I walked towards him and slid myself in his lap. "Just forget I said anything."

"No! She doesn't have the right to threaten my best friend like that!"

The thing I did next neither of us was expecting. I lifted his chin and kissed him. He kissed back. This one was better than the first. Justin moaned and I briefly released. "You're so cute when you're mad." I whispered and leaned in for more.

Justin lost support in his back and laid onto the bed, me straddling him.

That's when hands started wandering.