41

The rest of the week Justin and I did alot of laying around. We rented a movie every night (even though we never finished them wink wink) and ordered either a pizza or chinese food.

"Wow I'm such a bum." I said examining my clothes.

"Sweat pants hair tied chillen with no make up on," Justin started rapping Drake. "thats when you're the prettiest I hope that you dont take it wrong."

I giggled and punched him in his bad arm. He screeched of agony.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Justin!" I said.

He grasped his arm and breathed heavily. I didn't know what to do. I completley forgot about his cast. Then he grabbed my waiste and started tickling me. "Got you." He whispered in my ear.

Justin kissed my cheek hard and sat up. I couldn't believe it was his last day with me. The week was so much fun but he had to work and start his tour.

"So a world tour." I said quizzically.

"Yea," He looked at me knowing I was still disappointed in not being able to dance with him. "You should tag along." He tucked a hair behind my ear, he did that alot, and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

Wow. Justin just offered to take me all around the world. I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. But I had something to tell him and I wasn't sure how he would take it.