Yuna's story

Were back at the palace now and were currently being scolded by my mom. She gave my dad an earful for letting go out of the palace and Chaeryeong for losing me.

"And you, Yeji. Why would you agree with all of this? You're smarter than that. You better than to listen to your idiot father."

My dad is about to argue but one glare from my mom and he stops himself from talking.

"I was curious. It wasn't so bad out there except the last part where I was taken but someone saved me so it's all good now" I say.

"All good? You could be dead right now, Yeji! What you did was completely stupid."

She faces Chaeryeong, "And you, you shouldn't have allowed her to do that."

"Mom, I'm okay. Stop scolding Chaeryeong. It was my fault. I didn't give her an option. So if you're gonna get mad at someone then get mad at me" I say.

"I am mad at you but who is this person that saved you so we can properly thank them" she finally calms down a bit.

"Well that's the thing, I don't know her name. She's a woman and she's good at fighting so thats all I know."

"How did you not know their name?" My mom ask.

"Well I was distracted. I woke up then I saw I was covered in blood so I took off my clothes then I realized she was still there so I had to cover myself up again. It was a lot" I say.

"Blood? Who's blood were they?" My dad ask.

"Hers and the guy she killed to save me" I answer.

"She had to. If she didn't then she would be dead" I reason.

"I'm sure there could have been other solutions" my dad is now not looking happy.

"Dad, the guy drugged me. I heard him call me a prize. I'm sure whatever he was planning with me wasn't good. I know it's bad to kill anyone but if she didn't then you wouldn't have a daughter right now but I do want to find her to please don't punish her if I do" I beg.

"If she knows how to kill and fight then there's high chance she participates in that battle of the rogue knights" my dad sighs.

"We can't have you associated with those kind of people."

"Your Majesty, may I speak?" Chaeryeong suddenly ask.

"What is it?"

"While I do agree that we need to stop the illegal fighting but I don't think you should classify everyone that participated as bad people. Some think it's their last resort to make a living. They know there's a possibility of death but they still join so to them its their last hope" Chaeryeong says and I'm surprised she knows so much about it.

"There's so many job opportunities out there so there's a way to make money that doesn't involve killing people" my dad points out.

"I'm sure you're aware that people from other kingdoms are moving here because of how well you're running the kingdom. They move here to have a better life but businesses take advantage of them or abuse them. You promised equal opportunity for everyone but that's not what's happening. Those people move here, get job and try to make an honest living but instead they get assaulted, mocked, uneven pay and among other things" Chaeryeong is really being emotional now.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask.

"Yuna and her sister moved here from the kingdom down south when they heard about the equal opportunity for everyone. They used up all their money they had saved up to migrate here. But once they got here, they were just mistreated and abused. No one would hire her sister because she's not from here. Not only that, they mocked her and some would even hit her. You had a great plan but it's not being followed. She's one of many that's suffering" she pauses.