Mourning Again

"I knew you would find me, especially since I have Princess Yeji" Lucas let go of my face and stands straight.

Ryujin doesn't look good. I mean she looks good but she looks hurt. She looks like she was chased by tigers but the alligator got her instead. Maybe a panda landed on her afterwards because they're kind of clumsy and they fall a lot but they're cute.

She walks to me and surprisingly Lucas allows her. He backs away from me like he's actually allowing Ryujin to release me.

"This is between me and you, Lucas. Don't involve Yeji" Ryujin says while struggling to untie me. I don't know how much she's pain but she still managed to go after me.

"You came here alone? What a stupid idea" Lucas smirks, "You can barely stand up."

"But Yeji is involved. The moment you fell for her is the moment she got involved. Why can't you accept me? I made you Queen of my kingdom" he continues to say.

"I can make her queen of my kingdom too" I wanted to think but I say it out loud instead.

Lucas kind of growls at me. I don't think he liked that.

"Lucas, do you not see your wrongdoings? You killed your own father. You hurt innocent people. I grew up here and your citizens are suffering. I get that the North is part to blame but you could have stopped it or done something about it" Ryujin reason out.

"I do not give a fuck about them!" Lucas burst in anger, "I want you! I don't care if those people die. I don't care if you're trying to overthrow me. I only care about making you mine. I love you, Ryujin. I loved you for the longest time. I have no intentions of taking over the other kingdoms anymore. I just want you to be by my side."

"Lucas, you can't make someone love you. You can't force someone to stay with you. That's not love. You don't love me" Ryujin slowly walks to him but stops before she gets too close.

"Yes I do!" He starts pulling his hair while pacing the room again. He grabs a knife from a drawer.

"I love you that it's driving me crazy. All these voices in my head want me to do so many bad things but I just want you. I'll make sure you end up with me one way or another."

"Let Yeji go" Ryujin says her request.

"No" he smiles.

"I let her go before and you kept defying me. Maybe if I keep her and threaten to hurt her then you'll listen to me" he smirks but she ignores jokes and diverts her focus on me.

"Are you okay?" Ryujin scans my body to see if I'm hurt.

"I'm okay. How are we gonna get out of here?" I ask.

"When I say go, you run" she looks at me in the eyes.

"No, I'm not leaving. I came here to save you" I say.

Lucas claps, "What a beautiful story that will end in tragedy. I guess none of us will come out of here alive."

He charges after Ryujin and she barely dodges him.

"Run!" Ryujin shouts to me but I don't listen.

I'm frozen in place though. My feet won't move no matter how hard I try.

"Lucas! Stop this!" Ryujin punches him in the face.

He laughs while he touches the part of his face that Ryujin hit.

"I can't stop" he continues to laugh but tears are falling down on his face.

"We can get you help" I speak slowly.