RJ's Identity

"I have to take off her mask" Lia says.

"Wait! No!" Yuna, Beomgyu and Yeonjun both shout at the same time.

Before the three could stop Lia, she has already taken the mask off.

"What the hell?" Lia looks at the three, waiting for an explanation.

I'm frozen in my spot and about to die from shock. Okay, that may be a bit exaggerated but I'm completely surprise to see Ryujin is RJ. She was alive this whole time? Then that means that I've only really liked one person?

Chaeryeong lowers herself and touch Ryujin's face, probably to make sure what she's seeing is real.

"Is no one gonna explain?" She looks at the three with an angry expression while I'm still trying to process the fact that Ryujin is alive, well at least for now.

If she survives this, Chaeryeong might end her. I'll try to protect her but I'm no match against a royal guard.

"Yuna" she glares at the nervous girl.

"I don't know all the details. I just recently found out when King Beomgyu took me to his kingdom" Yuna quickly answers.

"Ryujin?" I finally say something.

Chaeryeong stands up and walks to where the three is standing so I take that opportunity to really get a closer look at Ryujin.

"You can't die on me twice" I softly say.

Lia is doing her magic, cleaning up her wounds and what not.

"She's not critical so that's good" Lia informs me.

I go to where Chaeryeong is and stand next to her, "Now, explain to me what you meant that I'm the confirmation Minju was looking for?"

"What?" Chaeryeong ask.

"We had a feeling that Minju knew that RJ was Ryujin and when she saved you during the attack in your palace, it probably confirmed it for her. No royal guard in any kingdom would leave any of the royal family to save someone else. One of the rogue knights must have reported it to her since their mission was a fail and they didn't get you" Yeonjun explains.

"Since your dad made this event public, she clearly planned another attack but knowing RJ is Ryujin, she didn't attack you" Beomgyu adds to the explanation.

"But what do they want from Ryujin?" I ask.

"That's where we need to ask my father" Beomgyu answers.

"I'm coming with" I remind them.

"You're not going alone" Chaeryeong tells me.

My dad walks up from behind us, "All this attack is because of Ryujin? Yeji was in trouble because of her?" He stares me down, "You're not going anywhere. You're not getting involved with this. I don't care if you like Ryujin. This is too dangerous Yeji. You don't know what you're dealing with. The fact that Princess Minju has control over the rogue knights and they're in our kingdom!"

"Dad—"

"No, Yeji. I've given you a lot of freedom and this is where I draw the line" he says in a serious tone.

He faces Yeonjun and Beomgyu, "Please take Ryujin and leave my daughter alone."

"Dad—"

"Enough, Yeji" he cuts me off again, "Chaeryeong, take Yeji back to the palace."

"Yes, your Majesty" Chaeryeong bows.

Chaeryeong grabs my arm and pulls me away from everyone.

"I believe Princess Yeji would be safer with us" Beomgyu speaks up and Chaeryeong stops her movement.