First Time

18+ only

After the party, Ryujin and I head to my room. Ryujin was practically running while pulling me and I thought it was so cute. It's finally happening. Ryujin and I are finally gonna have sex. I'm finally gonna have sex.

I know I've wanted it for a while but now that it's happening I'm so scared. I'm scared if Ryujin will find my inexperience a turn off. What if I say something weird during sex? What if I accidentally fart? What if I fart while her head is down there? So many things could go wrong and ruin my first time forever.

Ryujin opens my door and shoves me in my room.

"Are you excited?" I chuckle.

She closes the door once she's in. She pushes me against my door then traps me in between her hands, "I've waited so long for this. Ever since I first saw, I've wanted to taste you. Ever since I fell in love with you, I wanted us to make love."

"I'm so nervous though" I breathe out.

"I got you" She crashes her lips on mine.

She immediately removes all my clothes and hers. I can sense her eagerness to get me naked. I have no time to feel shy right now since she's making me feel so wanted with her kiss.

She stops kissing me then grabs my hand. We walk over to the bed and she sits me down on the bed then straddles me.

I feel myself get hot because I can feel her pussy grinding on my leg. The more she does it, the wetter I can feel her.

I want to touch her and taste but I don't want to make the first move and have it ruin the moment.

"Put your hands behind your back" she orders me. She grabs my hands and places them where she wants it.

"Don't move them" she says in a husky voice and all I can do is nod.

She continues to grind her wet pussy on my leg. Her breast is right in front of me and I'm not sure if should touch them or not. I want to but I'm scared since I'm not allowed to move my hands.

"You can suck on them" Ryujin moans and that got my pussy so wet. She looks so hot right grinding on my leg with her head tilt back.

I do what she says I bring my mouth closer to her harden nipples. I give it one long lick and Ryujin moans again. I start moving my tongue in circles while occasionally sucking on her bud.

"Can I touch you now?" I ask because I'm struggling to keep my hands in place. I want to feel her body. I can't believe she's teasing me during our first time.

"Not yet" she says causing me to groan.

I'm already extremely wet and I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. She keeps moaning and its driving me crazy.

I suddenly have this thought of how I could help Ryujin cum all over my leg. I raise my leg up and start moving it with Ryujin's pace.

"Fuck! That feels good" Ryujin breathlessly say.

"I want you to cum on my leg" I say. I don't know where that came from. 

Ryujin's movement quickens while she places her hands on my shoulder. She moves her hips as fast as she can go.

"Oh my fuck!" Ryujin screams in my ear as she continues to grind slowly on my leg. I'm even more horny now after witnessing that.

With her still on my lap, she grabs my hair at my nape, making a fist as she kisses me with passion. She starts off so rough that out kiss wasn't in sync but I match her intensity. I feel so lost in this moment.

Ryujin pulls and the both of us are panting while staring into each other's eyes.

"Lay down" she gets off me.

"Oh wow" Ryujin whispers as she kneels down to spread my legs. "I love how wet you already are."

She spreads my legs further apart. This is my first time having someone do this to me. The anticipation is killing me.

Ryujin licks me from my ass to my clit. I cover my mouth because I'm embarrassed to let her hear me moan.

She does that for a couple times, each time making it harder to hold my moans. She bites on my clit and this time I fail to be quiet. "Don't hold yourself back" Ryujin tells me.

Ryujin decides to focus on my clit, causing me to squirm and not know what to do with my body or hands. Every time she sucks, licks or just plays with it, the more I lose my mind.

I can't believe she made me wait this long to experience this.

I keep moaning and I think Ryujin uses that as motivation. She starts licking me slowly then she will speed up to the point I start feeling something different then she will slow down again.

"You taste so good baby. I can eat your pussy every day" she says while still doing her thing.

Ryujin pulls away for a moment then reaches her hand to play with one of my harden nipples before going back down and continue to fuck me with her tongue.

"Are you ready?" She suddenly ask and I know what it means.

"Yes" I still answer while panting.

She slowly puts in one finger. "Are you okay?" She ask and I nod.

"You wouldn't have to be this careful on our wedding night if you would have had sex with me back then" I say and she laughs.

She slowly starts moving her finger and at first I didn't understand what's so good about it but then it hit me. Once that awkward moment passes, I can feel the pleasure from her finger.

She continues with the slow pace while rubbing my clit with her thumb. "Fuck, you're so good with your hands" I moan.

"Are you ready for another one?" She ask and again I nod.

"Ahh" I say and she stops.

"Keep going" I tell her.

"Oh fuck" I breathe out.

Ryujin stops after two fingers then I feel her warm tongue on my clit again. She draws circles with her tongue as she picks up the pace with her fingers.

"Ahh! Ryujin!" I feel something building up inside me.

"I'm close!" The moment I say that, Ryujin stops.

"Stop fucking teasing me!" I lose my temper.

"Yes, my princess" she smiles.

She puts her fingers back in and this time she doesn't start slow. My leg shakes while she fucks me with her fingers. She continues to pump her fingers in and out then she flicks my clit with her tongue.

I don't know how it's possible but she goes faster while she sucks on my clit now. "Oh my god" I keep moaning.

That same build up is happening again. "Ryujin" I say her name.

"Ryujin! Fuck!" I cum the moment she started nibbling on my clit. My legs shake uncontrollably and I grab the pillow above my head to cover my face.

She runs her fingers up and down in my fold then she removes the pillow that's on my face. I look at her and she looks so hot with her messy hair.

She then puts her fingers in her mouth, licking my juices off her fingers, "We'll start doing this everyday."

"I wanted to do it a while ago but no" I tease her.

"I think I'm addicted to sex now" I joke.

"We can have all the sex you want" she gets on the bed and kisses me.

"I love you" I say with my face probably all flush.

"I love you too" she kisses the tip of my nose.

"Should we continue this in the shower?" She raises her brow while she smirks.

"Never stop fucking me" I pull her down by her nape to kiss her again.