Familiar Bride

Were on our way to Lucas' wedding. I'm in the car with Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Lia and Yuna. Chaeryeong is driving with Lia in the passenger. In the back, it's the three of us and Ryujin is in the center since she's the shortest.

The past week has been busy. My body is so sore since I've never done that much physical activity in my lifetime. It was fun at the same time though so it's okay.

Ryujin is not completely healed but she's too stubborn anyways so we just let her do what she wants.

We spent most days together. Kind of like a one on one training so I can at least try to protect myself if ever something happens and Ryujin can't get to me right away.

Sometimes I won't even try to defend myself during our training sessions so Ryujin would hold me more. A lot of her attacks was just wrapping her arms around me so that was fun. That felt like our second date.

I look down and notice Ryujin's leg is shaking up and down, "Are you okay?" I lean closer to her.

"Yeah, just nervous" she sighs.

"Why? It's not your first time going there" I look at her, confuse.

"Yes but before I didn't have to worry about anyone else. Now, I have all of you and I don't know what's gonna happen. If it's just gonna a regular wedding or if it's a trap."

"Don't worry. You have us. You have Yuna and Chaeryeong that can definitely help. Lia and I will try not to get in the way" I say.

I hold her hand and lightly squeeze it, "It's gonna be okay. No matter what happens, you're not alone. Don't pressure yourself too much."

"Thank you" She smiles and exhales loudly.

Chaeryeong stops the car so I'm guessing we're here.

We get out and I look around for a bit. This seems different from the last time I came here. It seems to be a better environment, I wonder if he's putting on an act for the other kingdoms to see.

"Stay close to me" Ryujin whispers to me. I want to hold her hand but she told me we can't because we're supposed to be royal guards.

We start walking behind Yeonjun and Beomgyu as we enter a giant building where the wedding will be held.

"KIng Beomgyu! Prince Yeonjun! I'm glad you could make it to my wedding!" Lucas cheerfully greets the two.

"You're really getting married huh?" Yeonjun states the obvious while looking around.

"Where's the bride?" Beomgyu ask.

"She's getting ready. She has to look presentable for my guest" he jokes but it makes me want to slap him.

"I didn't even know you were engaged" Yeonjun says seriously, showing no reaction to what Lucas said.

"It was sudden. The King from the North offered me to marry his daughter. How can I say no?" He says with a subtle smirk.

"You're marrying Princess Minju?" Beomgyu is surprised.

"Yes, I didn't know you knew her. I thought you prefer being isolated. I'm actually surprise to see you here, King Beomgyu."

"Can we speak to Princess Minju?" Yeonjun ask.

I can't believe she's getting married. I thought she was into women or maybe she preferred both. For some reason I can't remember or maybe I wasn't a good girlfriend and I didn't ask her if she was bi or gay.

"I guess what's the harm. Maybe you'll learn something from her" he has that subtle smirk again. Is he planning something?

"Guards!" He yells buy doesn't break eye contact from us, "Take them to see my lovely bride."