Ryujin's Girlfriend

Eight months had passed since Ryujin left. Yuna and Chaeryeong has accepted that she's gone. They said at least they know where she is and just hope she's okay. They're just glad that she's not a part of the rogue knights anymore.

They have no contact though. I really don't know why. Ryujin just doesn't seem to want Yuna to be associated with her. Yuna at least understands but she's still sad about it.

As for me, as time went on, the less I thought about Ryujin. I realized it was the new experience and curiosity that made me think I had feelings for her but that was impossible since we barely knew each other.

For the past 6 months, I've also been busy meeting my different potential partners. So far we have it narrowed down to two people, Yeonjun and Minju. They're both from a royal family. Yeonjun is from the north and Minju is from the west.

We also got a new person in our group. I'm happy that it keeps expanding because before it would just be Chaeryeong, Lia and myself. Now, we have added Yuna, Karina and recently Winter. She works in the kitchen, more like a trainee for now.

Winter came from the south about a month ago. She moved here because she couldn't handle life down there anymore. Chaeryeong met her during recruitment but she said she didn't want be a guard so we convinced my dad to let her work in the kitchen. It was funny at first because Lia got so jealous when Chaeryeong brought her home.

"Princess, are you okay? You've been extremely quiet for the last 10 minutes" Minju ask.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just zoned out" I chuckle.

I actually really like Minju. We get along well, we have the same humor and we just have fun together. Yeonjun is nice too. We get along too but I feel more hesitant with him than with Minju. Maybe because prior to him, I haven't really hung out with guys.

"It's okay" Minju laughs, "I'm just about leave anyways. I'll call you?" She kisses me on the cheek.

"Or just text me, I might be hanging out with my friends. I feel like I've been ignoring them lately" I smile at her.

"That's fine. Have a good night" she says before leaving.

After that hang out, I go back to my room. It's true, I've been spending a lot of time with Minju and Yeonjun lately that I feel like I'm neglecting my friends. Even though I know that they would understand.

"Princess?" I hear someone knock and its Lia's voice.

"Come in" I say.

"I just came to bring your food" Lia politely says.

"Thank you" I say, "What's everyone doing tonight?" I ask.

"We were just planning on hanging out and watch movies or play some games" she answers.

"Can I join?" I ask.

"You don't have to ask, Princess" Lia bows.

"Why are you being so polite towards me? That's so unlike you" I question her actions.

She rolls her eyes, "Because Chaeryeong said I won't be able to be polite but she's not even here to witness that I can be polite and professional" she sits on my bed.

"How did that become a thing between you two?" I ask.

"She said because she's more professional than I am and I can't let her win" she sighs.

"That's so petty" I laugh.

"It's all just sex and pettiness" Lia laughs.

"When are you two finally gonna decide to become girlfriends instead of just having sex with one another" I ask.