How They Met

We arrive at a small looking house that's surrounded by royal guards. It wasn't easy getting here, Yuna and Chaeryeong had to knock out a few men and hide their bodies. While I firmly held my gun, in case they come after me. They said that's the best way I could help.

"How are we gonna get in there?" I ask.

"We have no choice but to attack and hope for the best" Yuna says.

"Can't we like seduce them? I've seen that in some movies that they send someone out there to be try to be sexy to distract them while the rest take out the guards. I can't be the sexy one though, I failed before because the flamingo style doesn't work" I say remembering the night I met Ryujin.

"That's a great plan if this was a movie but this is real life. It didn't work before, it won't work now" Chaeryeong shuts down my idea.

"Ahh!" We hear a scream from inside the house and the guards rush in one by one.

"Beat her!" The voice say and we're assuming it's Lucas.

"We have to get in there!" I'm about to run in but they stop me.

"And do what? Get killed in front of Ryujin?" Yuna frowns.

"We can't just sit here!" I say.

"Stay out here. Yuna and I will go in" Chaeryeong tells me.

More guards rushes in but my heart drops when I hear a gunshot.

The three of us look at each other.

"They wouldn't kill her, would they?" Yuna looks at Chaeryeong with teary eyes.

We hear more gunshots and that's when they decide its the best time to go in. Because going in when there's gunshots are better than going in when they were just beating her. I don't get my friends.

I follow them and the three of us are confuse because the guards are fighting each other. We take cover immediately so we don't get shot.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"We don't know" Yuna answers.

I look around to see if I can find Ryujin. I need to know if she's alive or not. It doesn't take long for me to find her since she's the only female aside from us and she's covered in blood and bruises. I want to run to her but I can't. I don't know how she's still able to fight even with her condition.

"Ryujin! Watch out!" I shout and she looks at my direction. Surprise would be an understatement to describe the look on her face when she saw me.

Everything starts moving so fast but it felt like things were in slow motion for me.

"Get her!" Lucas orders his men and I think he's talking about me.

Chaeryeong grabs me and I see Ryujin running towards me. I hear a gunshot near me then Chaeryeong's hold of me, loosens. I look at her and she collapses on the floor.

Yuna tries to help me escape now but she gets knocked out before she can make it to me.

Two men grabs each of my arm and starts dragging me away. I try to fight back and break free from them but I'm simply not strong enough.

"Ryujin!" I shout and someone blocks her. She pushes them aside but she's not able to get to me fast enough. More people surrounds her until I can't see her anymore.

"Ryujin!" I shout once more.

"Shut her up!" Lucas spits out as she runs towards us while being protected by his personal guards.

"Take her to safehouse" Lucas orders.

He faces his men, "Kill everyone in that house."

"Let's go!" He starts walking away and the men hold me follows.